• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE workday this weekend 6-19/6-20

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
will meet at the hunt camp at 9am, (the parking lot on the paved road off hwy109) need a good turn out for NAXJA, i'll be there both sat and sun

I be there on Sat..........possible Sun. also.
What kind of work stuff do they have planned? Do I need to bring anything(tools..etc)?

I'm about 90% sure I'll be there both sat & sun. I just have a few more odds & ends to finish up then off to the inspection station. We'll see.

Ron S

hammer and gloves. water and lunch is the only thing you will need.

this helps keep the trails open.

I had a great time... Picked up some trash while we ran Rocky Mtn Loop & Dutch John twice, then around 6pm, Ron, John, & I rode up Daniel. Got hi-centered on a loose rock on the big hillclimb, and got some 3-wheel pucker up action on Swaybar Hill. Thanks Ron S & John for the push & the ballast.

I'm a bit hesitant to wash the mud off my 'baby Jeep'... I 'know' it's not as smooth as it was 24 hours ago... but had a helluva day. Me wheeling a stocker is like giving Jason a scalpel instead of a machette :viking:

sat picked up trash, ran Rocky mountain loop with woody and RonS. sun put up fence on Saw Mill. next work days are July 17-18. come on out and help keep the trails open.

Back