• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Congrats Mac, we'll be awaiting for the deets on Club R(part 3?). The more I look at houses here vs indiana, and the rest of the country, the more I think I wanna try my luck and move out of state. I couldn't buy my 1 bedroom condo I was renting for that price.

John, looks like you chose a good time to head up to Moab. Hopefully I'll make it back next year, with no rain if all goes well. How many rocks did you "aquire" this trip?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Just a couple tons

c9cd87a326cf2f8ded9fc6a172ecdfd8.jpg

c5680df8a7c2e01c47e93c394004a2a8.jpg

c4ffec483671fd767d294aba8b9f02fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Congrats Mac, we'll be awaiting for the deets on Club R(part 3?). The more I look at houses here vs indiana, and the rest of the country, the more I think I wanna try my luck and move out of state. I couldn't buy my 1 bedroom condo I was renting for that price.

John, looks like you chose a good time to head up to Moab. Hopefully I'll make it back next year, with no rain if all goes well. How many rocks did you "aquire" this trip?

It is part 3...

more deets soon...

mac 'housing is "cheap" here' gyvr

3 days in a row.......how long will it last

houses in TX are cheap.....But property taxes aren't.

Home values here are similar to Chicago area, property taxes are about 1/3

Gotta bump up those numbers. Those are rookie numbers

Anyone doing any jeep stuff lately? We'll be at the Badlands next weekend, hope I can get 2 days of wheeling before I break the jeep again.

My buddy from the Phoenix area is gonna come up for a weekend with his stock 4dr rubicon. Planning to take him on Broken Arrow up by Sedona, then hit Smasher Canyon in my jeep to show him some real wheeling. And check out the two new brew pubs that just opened here.

If by jeep stuff you mean being unproductive and drinking a few beers, yes, yes is the answer.

My buddy from the Phoenix area is gonna come up for a weekend with his stock 4dr rubicon. Planning to take him on Broken Arrow up by Sedona, then hit Smasher Canyon in my jeep to show him some real wheeling. And check out the two new brew pubs that just opened here.

I get really jealous when I hear of all the trails you guys have out there. Really need to make my folks move out there, so I have an excuse to leave a jeep and visit often.

Weather is getting really nice now, upper 80s, low 90s, 50s at night, no humidity, and no rain in the long range forecast

Pricing passenger car tires has to be the most boring thing to do ever. "Like this one look like it could handle the streets to the grocery store the best."

Back