• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW JEEP OWNER

LABMBA87

NAXJA Forum User
JUST BOUGHT A 94 CHEROKEE. 4 INCH RUBICON, WITH 31'S. NOT NEW TO WHEELING, BUT NEW TO JEEPS. ANYBODY WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS WITH ANYTHING I CAN DO?? :wow: ALSO, ANYBODY GOT A GOOD PARTS HOUSE WHERE I CAN GET DECENT PARTS FOR CHEAP? THANKS
NEW JEEPER IN OREGON

LABMBA87 said:
JUST BOUGHT A 94 CHEROKEE. 4 INCH RUBICON, WITH 31'S. NOT NEW TO WHEELING, BUT NEW TO JEEPS. ANYBODY WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS WITH ANYTHING I CAN DO?? :wow: ALSO, ANYBODY GOT A GOOD PARTS HOUSE WHERE I CAN GET DECENT PARTS FOR CHEAP? THANKS
NEW JEEPER IN OREGON
welcome and please STOP YELLING:), try searching around and figuring out what you want to turn it into and then form some more specific questions, nobody should be able to tell you what you want to do with your rig.

Sorry bout the caps. At work with a program for all caps. Fixed. Any how, thanks for the tips. One question- my trac-bar is loose and there doesn't seem to be a drop bracket as per the witness marks on the bracket. what's the best way to fix this pop everytime i turn right?

tighten the trackbar bracket.
if that doesn't work check the bushing on the axle end.
If the bushing's good check the TRE at the frame side.
if the TRE is gone you'll be buying a new trac bar.
Don't forget to check all the TRE's in the steering system, and the control arm bushings, they have a habit of making clunking noises when they're not right.

LABMBA87 said:
someone told me to drill it out and move it over? is this half-assed or what?
that is only if your trackbar is too short, which it isn't if your axle is centered. And that is half assed but works if you can't afford a longer/adjustable tb

alright, so new trac-bar or shitty axle position? hmmmmm tough one. need to align after replacing tb? i would assume so? thanks for the input.:thumbup:

Back