• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Content

Pinoy59

NAXJA Forum User
I decided to grow my YouTube channel this year and am looking for ideas of what people would like to see videos about. I love XJ's and would like to help others seeking to modify their XJ. Let me know what you think of my channel and any way i can improve. I appreciate any help!
https://youtube.com/c/ProjectXJ

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cool vid, I haven't been out there in years!

If it it includes light bars and snorkles im out.

Otherwise I'm game for about anything

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As far as content we would like to see, i know How To vids are always good. Give the viewers a run down of your jeep, and any future plans for it. Trail rides. etc... basically you can just pump out content and see what gets the best views. i will go subscribe i love xj content and seems like there isnt very much. so thankyou.

How many forums are you going to join posting this same shit? We know how YouTube works. If you’re good we will find you.

Hey im usually the jerk. Figured id be nice this time.

But yess id have to agree if trolling fourumns to pull views content probly isn't worth seeing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back