• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix hard to find parts sources thread

I need a part number, source for the AC Delete Idler Pulley/bearing assy. Not the plate, just the bearing or bearing Pulley assy.

Thanks!!!

3420 1869 AR BOLT
3300 2201 AR BUSHING
5300 2903 AR PULLEY, Idler

3420 1869 AR BOLT
3300 2201 AR BUSHING
This is actually a fairly common part, used for several years. It is available at the local auto parts.

Many thanks, but I searched those on Google, something I pretty darn good at, and I did other searches, and got nada zip. Any other ideas? Sellers that would know those numbers, or the OEM Chrysler number? I can usually find aftermarket stuff with the OEM part number on searches.

Is AR an abbreviation??? For what? I was able to find the HO part number, but is somehow different.

3420 1869 AR BOLT
3300 2201 AR BUSHING

THANKS!!!

I went to the local auto parts for mine, it came with the shoulder bolt and washer.

Many thanks, but I searched those on Google, something I pretty darn good at, and I did other searches, and got nada zip. Any other ideas? Sellers that would know those numbers, or the OEM Chrysler number? I can usually find aftermarket stuff with the OEM part number on searches.

Is AR an abbreviation??? For what? I was able to find the HO part number, but is somehow different.

THANKS!!!

Mike, I think you posted in the wrong thread. This one is for hard to find parts........

Back