• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Using Rubicon Express long arms with other cross members

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know if you can use RE long arms with other brand cross members? For example, would I be able to use my RE arms with a TNT bellypan? Or Claytons, IRO, RC etc. I know RE sells their cross member seperatly, but I really like the TNT system.

Should be able to. The bracket width is pretty much standard. Since when do you have/care about long arms?

Should be able to. The bracket width is pretty much standard. Since when do you have/care about long arms?
Barney needs arms. Got a set of RE long arms I'm picking up this weekend. Just need a cross member. Main thing I'm worried about with TNT's belly pan is the way the arms mount vs. Clayton's or RE's.

I've read several places on the interwebs of people using RE arms and the clayton cross member. Then I found Rubicon Express sells just the cross member stuff seperatly. At this point I'll probably go with Claytons unless I hear something positive about using the TNT belly pan. Does anyone here have the measurement of the ID of the bracket for the TnT kit?

I have a full rustys kit for sale :D

The problem is the lengths. I know tnt's arms are shorter than my rustys arms.

Nvm misread that. Though you were planning on picking them up next weekend lol.

Carry on.

For anyone who see's this in the futuer, you can NOT use the Rubicon Express arms with the TNT Long arm bellypan. The RE arms mount under the rails, and the TNT arms mount between the rails. Also, the RE arms are too long.

Survey says...

Back