• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL SOCAL EMERGENCY RECOVERY THREAD

Larry M.
Live in San Clemente
Vehicles: 98 XJ locked with winch,
4x4 Superduty with trailer
hm- nine4nine4nine8eight9seven8
cell nine4nine9three3fourteen01

two - oh - 6 - ate - 3 - too - nine - o - too - 6

Got a CC 4x4 Super Duty diesel on 35's, and a WJ on 35's with a winch, bumpers, rock rails.

donation: 100 roses

Mike F.

eight five eight - three three five five six six three

XJ with a winch.

North San Diego.

Anthony

98XJ 5" lift locked front

i have straps tools and d-shackles

im in hesperia.

I figure since I just took advantage of this I should be available to return the favor!
six one nine nine eight seven seven six five six.
My jeep is gunna be down for a while but I am creative! Gimme a call.

Just realized I hadn't thrown my hat in the ring.
Can't always get out of the house, but I can post up emergencies and make calls for help. And if it is a good day, I can head out and help.

Dean
(Nine-five-one) three-six-eight-four-two-nine-four.

I live in Reedley just south of Fresno. I know that I should be posting this in the Sierra Chapter but I have an acre of land and willing to give a helping hand.
Sorry no tow rig or trailer. But if you tow it to my acre, you can store it till you come and get it.
five five nine, 595-9870 home
five five nine, 977-5497 Verizon cell
Chevy s-10 two wheel drive
jeep Comanche stock 4x4

I'm in Forest Falls in the San Bernardino Mountains, so if you get yourself stuck in the San B. mountains give me a call. Depending on where you are I can yank you out with my lifted 4x4 Titan or my XJ which is locked on 35's. I should be able to get pretty much anywhere you can get to. This is assuming my XJ is running at the time. That luck hasn't been so good recently.

My name is Brad
home (909) seven nine four-0857
cell (909) two three 8-three three three three

Sunland ca. I have a couple of xjs and Isuzu trooper and recovery gear.
The angeles natoinal forest is my back yard but I can get mostly anywhere and probably been there myself. I have 30 years of exploring the deserts
For assistance call 818 384 6405

just realized i haven't posted here yet:

Name: Josh
My Location: Santa Ana, CA
Cell: 773.three five four.6715
Recovery Equip: 11K winch, hi-lift, WARN Recovery kit
AAA Premier: 200 mile tow (but it'll cost ya :) )

Re: OFICIAL SOCAL EMERGENCY RECOVERY THREAD

UPDATED

Name: Tim Fibrow
Fleet: 2000 Dodge durango, v8, 4x4
1987 Cherokee, lifted, Locked and stuff
Number (909)762-7738
Specialties Parts trains, delivery, recovery, fixing broken jeeps, comic relief, late night calls, ect...

Serving All throughout socal..

Time to update this:

Name: Wilson Recovery & Jeep Repair
Number: three.one.zero-895-6766

Rig: 90 XJ Lifted on 31's, recovery gear, tons of tools and can fix pretty much anything.

Serving: Santa Barbara, Ventura, SFV County and surrounding area within reason.

I havent done much recovery and in any event I always like to help out if I can. I have a couple of rigs and a Ford F-250 with a 460 :). I live near Hesperia Lake. (Mojave River is in my back yard).

Brian

760-488-1791 (home)
760-713-3213 (Cell)

411:
Jeremy D
Pismo Beach-ish area a little far from most, but I know you people like the dunes (=
Stock-ish XJ, no tow points yet but I know people, and can get access to a 4WD truck if necessary. Am a certified auto tech, so I have a pretty vast knowledge of that kind of stuff.

Thought I'd give this a bump in case there are any updates needed or whatnot - especially considering the current weather conditions! :D

I'm in the Yucaipa area. Locked Cherokee on 34s with a winch, can rescue you rather quickly for thirty miles in any direction from here, and I put in a full tank of gas just this morning. :)

My info:

909- seven nine oh - seven one-one oh and I'm derekodm @ gmail.com.

Stay safe out there!

UPDATED.

Re: OFICIAL SOCAL EMERGENCY RECOVERY THREAD

Name: Scott
Vehicles:
'89 xj on 33'3 Upgraded Lockers F/R.
'94 xj on 32's
2004 dodge25004x4..

Recovery Gear/ Skills:
Tow straps, Jacks, On Board air, and with a phone call can get
much more. Can get you out and trailer you home.

Availability: Palm Springs Area(includes Glamis, Ocotillo, Truckhaven, Johnson Valley, Yucca Valley, Hemet, Banning)
I have 5ac to store your jeep on if need be.. More than happy to try an help..

SORRY only drink pepsi.. I'm not a coke head.... LOL J/K[/QUOTE
UPDATE as of 05/07/2010

Ok guess ill update mine

Dan aka gerr
Located in norco
Have 90 xj lifted locked and carrying a winch but on small tires lol

909 five one 0 0 eight 9 four

Or ducking_shot @ yahoo.com

I'm all over SoCal IE. Down to extract a fellow jeeper! (and other lesser vehicles:looser:).

I have tow ropes, LA lift, 32in MTRs, and I can go where u can....neenerneenerneener.:gee:

I don't feel comfortable leaving my cell as it is my home number. But PM me and we can exchange info! I use yahoo messenger for texting so shoot me your number and I'll reply with a text. It will be a wierd 111xxxxxxx number; But save it as a new number in your phone - it works.

See ya on the trail!

Back