• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB hp30 and 8.25

RoyalXJ

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a hp30 and 8.25

both must have 3:55s. hp30 doesnt need shafts or outers. 8.25 must be 29 spline.

i would rather not drive more then 50 miles from 08096

thanks

i have a 8.25 for 50 dollars has a busted shock stud and 3.55s and i have a hp dana 30 housing gears and carrier for 100 the previous owner did home made HD brackets

I am probably doing a run down your way in the next 2 weeks sometime, so if you can find someone along the way I can haul em for you. I gotta get that steering out of your way too, lol

I have a 8.25 that doesnt have brakes on it in good shape as well as a slightly bent hp30 housing coming out next weekend.
IM in hopkinton ma.

You pick up another Cherokee already? I have an 8.25 and hp30 out of a '98 Cherokee sport with 150k. Not sure on the gears, I can pull a cover and check. I'm definitely a hike from you but if Ken is making the trip, it may be something to consider.

You pick up another Cherokee already? I have an 8.25 and hp30 out of a '98 Cherokee sport with 150k. Not sure on the gears, I can pull a cover and check. I'm definitely a hike from you but if Ken is making the trip, it may be something to consider.

im gonna try and grab something local but if i cant by the time ken comes down and you still have them ill be talkin to ya

i know it's not exactly what your looking for but i have a lp30 housing you can have for free if you want just to get you around until you find a hp30.

OR

if you need any guts to a hp30 let me know have knuckles hubs shafts again if your still looking

Back