• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Swapping limited slip in the 30 for a open carrier and Aussie and went to get my setup bearings and they aren't there, apparently I leant them to someone and never remembered to get them back

Super winch ordered and primed to Harlan campground for Tuesday delivery...

mac 'has a Tuesday project' gyvr

I have a 3.73+ open carrier that has bearings on it I don't need....if you want to get them somehow. I could has up the bimmer and meet you half way tomorrow.

This Sean guy needs a new name.
I was here first.
I like sheep, goats are so low class.

His name is Sean R. and he is a drunken Irishmen. Gotta be pretty good in your book automatically haha

I have a 3.73+ open carrier that has bearings on it I don't need....if you want to get them somehow. I could has up the bimmer and meet you half way tomorrow.

I got new ones and spent 45 minutes opening them up. "New carrier and locker" are installed. Will put the rest of it together tomorrow.

a3u8unym.jpg

Oh the irony

I've never had good luck with carrier setup bearings. Backlash always changes for me.

Pinion setups though are the hot setup

Back