• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 XJ Wagoneer 6.5" Lift on 35`s + Extras

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
Ok,I no longer have a j-o-b,and need to liquidate one of my vehicles.I`m giving this one a week or so.I`d keep it,but I have a Ford Fairmont wagon street/strip car with a 466 big block too that kinda means more to me.

1987 Jeep Wagoneer (Cherokee).4 door,4x4. 4.0 Liter Straight-6,automatic.NP242 transfer case,D30 front axle,D44 rear axle.Runs and drives fine.Just replaced the rear main seal and pan gasket this week.Roughly 200k miles on it,give or take a lil (speedo stopped workin at 193k a few months ago).Has a 6.5" Rough Country suspension lift with sway-bar quick disconnects,and adjustable track bar.Rusty`s 1.5" DOM tierod.Near new 15x10 Eagle Polished wheels on near new 35x14.5x15 TSL Thornbird tires.Midland CB radio.Custom front bumper with reciever hitch,have matching rear that hasn`t been installed also.Bunch of new/newer parts on it.Little rust,couple dents,faded paint.Currently has 3.54 gears and open diffs in it,so it`s not the best on the hiway,BUT I have brand new 4.88 Gears,master install kit,and spool for the rear,and a Detroit Locker for the front.Fenders are cut,have TJ flares for it.Its a daily driver/trail rig,not a beauty queen.No carpet,but floor is Rhino-Lined.Want $2900 Firm with everything listed,I have more than that into it in parts alone in the past 7 months.Clear IL title.I`m sure I`m forgetting a few things.

So,$2900 Firm,will take partial trade for 4cyl Ranger.

Jim 708-289-7686

87xj7

cliffs1

cliffs9

And FYI....if your sole intention is to criticize my price,or my choice of modications,then obviously this isn`t for you.Almost a grand worth of extra`s come with it alone.

nice looken woody. has it ever been wheeled at all? :)

All the info and pics are above,it looks just like it does in the first pic.I`d sell it for less without the extra differential stuff,and if you brought your own wheels/tires.

Back