• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 xj with 117k

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Bought this about a month and literaly 300 miles ago. Purchased it to be a family wheeler but I sold my bus so now I need a tow rig.

Since I have owned it I turned the front rotors, installed new pads and calipers. Front axle also got a new pinion seal. Rear axle got new outer bearings, and disc brakes (it does not have ebrakes now). I got a new hatch for the rear as the previous owner had busted the glass out and installed plexi(I still have the black hatch if you want it), the green hatch just needs to be rattle canned. I removed the front sway bar but still have it, it has sway bar disconects on it.

Other than what is listed above I got this jeep with everything you see in the pictures. It has a TNT long arm suspension and a TNT front bumper. Out back are H.D. Offroad relocation brackets. Jeep also has a header and full exhuast. Sitting on 33's with aluminum rims. Also has a sye.

DSC_1688.jpg

DSC_1687.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

BONUS, THIS JEEP IS FROM TEXAS AND HAS 0 UNDERBODY RUST.

I will include a spare front axle hub-hub with no brakes for spares. The spare has an AUSSIE installed, I also have 2 spare front drive shafts.

one thing that needs to be done is tcase needs to be pulled and a good layer of rtv needs top be put betweend the halfs as the previous owner did a crappy job and it leaks a little.

ASKING 4k obo. IF you pay full asking price I will throw in a full set of H.D. offroad stiffeners.

Last edited:
If I only had 4k.....

8.25 rear? And what gear ratio. If it's still for sale in a week or so I may be interested.

Can you provide any pictures of it clean? Pictures of the interior? Pics of long arm? What trans? Cruise? AC Work? Any CEL's? You say that it has no under body rust, how about the rest of the body - Under all the doors, above windshield, etc.? Anything else you can tell me would be helpful as well. I can be to you in a few hours but prefer know everything I can in advance. Thanks, Derek

EDIT* Ok scratch the interior and long arm pics, I see it has cruise and its auto. Does the cruise work? Still like some clean pics if possible.

EDIT EDIT* Does it have a clear title? Any known or even suspect accidents? :)

Last edited:
SUH-WEET!! Congrats on the sale and the buy!

XJosh 'it went to a good home in the MWC' 95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back