• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Biggest Letter writing campaign ever - For JV!!!

Letterman

NAXJA Forum User
****SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY! Pirate's First Giant Multi-Vendor GIVEAWAY FOR LAND USE!****

We need 20,000 letters to save Johnson Valley - Share this link and post it everywhere!!!

You could win some cool stuff too:

www.pirate4x4.com Link

eh... getting nothing but errors when picking a topic and when hitting the submit button. :(
I know, not sure what is up, thanks for trying!

I think my letter sent, keep trying and you can submit more then one, lots of good stuff to win!

And the thought of loosing the hammers sucks!

Some of the very best trails ever, think of some of the trails we will be loosing:

Aftershock:
JVAS1107_1011.jpg

Outerlimits:
JVOL1107_0087.jpg

Claw Hammer:
GF2010_0647.jpg

Upper Big Johnson:
DSC_0077.jpg

Sunbonnet:
DSC_0030.jpg

Wrecking Ball:
DSC_0623.jpg

Spooners:
GF09_0514.jpg

FOL:
GF09_1267.jpg

Jack Hammer:
GF2010_0353.jpg

This is only a few, and each trail is worth at least one letter!

I've sent in 23 so far from my laptop, and reposted the info to my facebook page. spread the word guys, even if you don't ever plan on making it to JV. If we lose this one it's all downhill from here.

Done!

Can one of the mods make this a sticky in the Socal section?

Sent a bunch of letters out. Its easy when you are drinking beer. I recommend it.

Bump this up.

Done, come on guys it only takes a few minutes to send some letters out.

Done. I didn't like how any of the form letters were written. I adapted one of them to this. Feel free to reuse.

The loss of Johnson Valley Recreation Area would be devastating to the OHV community. It is NOT just a spot for people to go wheeling. It is the international hub of off-roading that people from all over the world travel to. Please reconsider the importance of this area to those who use it most before decisions are made.

Bump this up.

Done, come on guys it only takes a few minutes to send some letters out.
If you got with the times you'd know I've sent more than 20 out already. And keep posting to my facebook telling others to write in.

Can I has my LOPT back NAOW!

Back