• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project wannabe Jeepspeed

Had some goodies show up... :)
9396383f3f221b63b06191592c87a25d.jpg

Those are dead sexy

Your Jeep is coming along nicely.

They own a few other offroad companies that deal with imports such as Suzuki, Isuzu, and Nissan. I've tried dealing with them on the Suzuki side and they are very hard to deal with. The owner is a total asshat and refuses to deal with replacing any parts unless you are the original purchaser and send them the damaged part first, doesn't matter if you are willing to pay for the parts first or not...

Ah yes, CalMini where the tech staff only knows whats printed on the website. I tried ordering parts for my Nissan from them only to have them never call back and when I converted my XJ to long arms Full Traction pulled the same disappearing act.

That looks great! Very similar to what I've been working on actually for the back of my rig. I decided to go with sheet metal towers however in order to keep the interior clean. Did you seal the shocks at the floor at all?

Nice ! That's one way to keep the dust out! I have not sealed mine yet but I have a plan, just need to get the product. I'm fighting some spring rate issues right now, my deavers seem to be quite stiff, I think I may have ended up with a race pack. BTW I love your turbo setup...

Really nice build man. Ive been trying to figure out the best way to do the rear shocks through the floor cleanly. I think i might copy your design but do a way worse job building it!

How do you like the AT2s so far?

Back