• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I had the front part of the 231 infront of the doubler in the buggy. It has broken 2 dana 300's behind it....granted the chain is no longer there.

Michigan traffic is better.

abunagyg.jpg

Re: Re: Important

I think MI roads are better than most of the roads in Indiana from what I seen when we were on vacation in the UP last week
I beg to differ on this. I've driven on a bunch of roads in Michigan and most of them are like driving on a wash board. Rough and uneven.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Corn hole boards aren't too hard to build. We ended up making a set for the parents a couple years ago

We're not spending a lot of money, just $30 a night for full hookup, but it gets us out of the house and in the outdoors.

I'm going to make a regulation set and I'm going to make a half size set for the kids.

If any of you Wisconsin peeps make it over to the airshow in Oshkosh this year, you might see an ugly fat guy in a flight suit with a couple of V22's. I bet he can get you a good tour.

What happens when you buy a prime item when you have prime and it takes over a week for it to show up?
Contact customer service, they will compensate you, if the shipping took more than two days. I have seen many Prime items that say "In stock, but takes an extra 2-3 days to process", so if it doesn't get shipped for three days, it could take closer to a week for the item to arrive.

Can somebody email this guy and see if he responds?

I just want to know what loaf range they are and possibly purchase but he hasn't replied to two different emails.

I hate when people don't give a phone number on cl

Back