• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Morning gang.

I have a coworker that was busted for excessive internet use.....they printed off his usage report and he averages @7 hours a day on Facebook. And his supervisors wondered why goals were not getting met......this is what happens when there is not an in-house supervisor and you have an employee that lacks self motivation. Nice dude, but zero ambition. Pretty sure he is going bye bye.

Dang, good thing I would be the one requesting someone's internet usage :D

In other news I have one hell of a steamer churning in my bowels.

LOL, I have my share of usage, but it is overseen and my times are not interfering with my work/goals and I meet all my scheduled goals etc. I put a lot of extra time in outside of my regularly scheduled work hours, so it really all comes out in the wash. My supervisor watches us like a hawk, the other guy I was referencing works in my building but for a different agency and they have a different IT set up as well.

What's crazy is the guy also has his phone in one hand while he's looking at Instagram of half naked women all day. I've warned him 3 or 4 times just as a co-worker that he was going to get his ass in a ringer.

how can you spend 7 hours on facebook in a day, let along being on it 7 hours during an 8ish hour period lol.

probably has it open on his computer in a window all day...doesn't mean he is always looking at it but its active in his browser. regardless, thats just dumb. they were monitoring us here for i while so i mostly stick to my phone in case they do it again. i try not to look at anything unless i completely run out of work to do or while i'm on lunch...

Hey where can i get some MWC T shirts from? I only have my winterfest T shirt, want some more NAXJA love to show i only know old men from the Internet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure RamRod is still running the store.

I have the store actually. I could bring a few things to Redbird...if I remember to bring them.

mac 'didn't want to store the store in John's storage unit while he moved' gyvr

Dude got fired today. He was an active FB user that whole time, he looked n clicked on everything you can think of. What sucks is he was an awesome design guy, but thought he was untouchable. They showed him.....

I had some $5 pin stripe tape go missing today, I reviewed the cameras and I think it is one of the guys I had the most trust in out there....

cheesy he probably posted his firing on fb

mac 'what did we do before fb?' gyvr

My power steering pump just crapped out and left a puddle in the aldi parking lot. Im guessing this is going to be pricey. Not good less than 24hrs before heading to Redbird

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back