• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So did Lesslimited, doworkxj, and wade ever figure out they were all in Hawaii at the same time?

mac 'and john and justin are still there' gyvr

I knew Justin was here, but on the wrong island. Didn't know Wade was here, but if he was gonna meet Justin, guess he was on Oahu too. We've only been there to change planes, except for a few days on our honeymoon, 25 years ago. Was too crowded then, don't imagine it's improved.

So did Lesslimited, doworkxj, and wade ever figure out they were all in Hawaii at the same time?

mac 'and john and justin are still there' gyvr
We did lol. We just never made it happen to meet up. Plus Wade was doing the honeymoon thing.

As long as you stay away from the South shore its not crowded. The South shore is really nice, just lots of people to deal with. West and North shores are nothing but countryside.

Haha that didn't work.

agreed. we got out of Honolulu every day just to get some peace and quiet.

I will not go to Hawaii until I can drive, read my above post.

That's why we go for a long time, to make it worth dealing with flying. Hopefully first class on the way home won't suck too bad.

637032dbc8c4b60782f02caa1218e8df.jpg

Son of a.......

Back