• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in OC have spare dana 30 shafts?

I believe I have some for free in Yorba Linda. I have to verify.. If you haven't found any yet?

Re: Anyone in OC have spare 8.25 29 spline shafts?

Hey everyone,

been on a hunt for a 8.25 spare shaft. Heading up to rubicon next week and do not have a spare rear shaft yet. If anyone has a spare to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone,

been on a hunt for a 8.25 spare shaft. Heading up to rubicon next week and do not have a spare rear shaft yet. If anyone has a spare to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

$26 at Anaheim LKQ (search "Cherokee"):

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Anaheim-265/recents/

1996 could be a 29spl. 1998 would be. This assumes they're Chrysler 8.25s and the previous owner didn't smash into a curb and replace with whatever was cheapest, so trust but verify. :D

$26 at Anaheim LKQ (search "Cherokee"):

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Anaheim-265/recents/

1996 could be a 29spl. 1998 would be. This assumes they're Chrysler 8.25s and the previous owner didn't smash into a curb and replace with whatever was cheapest, so trust but verify. :D

Thanks for the response! I did the vin search for that 1996 and looks like it was an early model which likely has 27 spline shafts. Fricken pick a part had another 98 listed the other day and they took it down the next day! Migt make a stop in ontario next week on my way up north if they still have it.

Back