• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need sent another activation for my account

I just had the same thing happen. I signed up this afternoon, the confirmation e-mail arrived and went into the spam box. My wife had no idea what a "NAXJA" was, so she deleted it. Do I need to link through it to achieve all non-paid member's priveledges? Can I get another one sent to my home e-mail? Not sure what I need to do here, if anything. Could a mod contact me if a new confirmation e-mail is required? Thanks.

I don't see any obvious way to manually resend an activation email... Forum registration is an automated process.

You could try to rejoin using your chosen user name, but the process may not allow that... since the name is already taken (by you)

Worst case: repeat the sign up process using another name... and don't delete the email this time :rolleyes:

Well I'm still able to log in and post, so I assume all's well. I guess at this point it's not an issue.

fubar XJ said:
Well I'm still able to log in and post, so I assume all's well. I guess at this point it's not an issue.

See where just under your name it says "I have not Confirmed, or I used a BAD email Addy"

I don't think you'll be able to post or search on any other of the forums until you address this... by confirming the email that is sent to you.

Hey Fubar and AKswampjeep... check your email acct that you used to sign up and see if you just got another activation link...

Report back here if it works!!!

Thanks

You're right Woody. I can reply to threads, but can't start one or send a PM to anyone. I tried to click on a red-letter members name (admin, I assume?) and it told me I don't have permission.

Who's an admin here, and do I need to register a new account or can someone help me by sending another confirmation e-mail or otherwise activating this one?

Dagnabbit.

woody said:
Hey Fubar... check your email and see if you just got another activation link...

Report back here if it works!!!

Thanks

Oh, just saw this. I'll check my e-mail as soon as I get home. Thanks!

FWIW the red-lettered names mean those users are NAXJA Club Members (vs non-paying forum users)

Back