• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Xmas Party

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Come one, come all. Xmas party will be held @ Brandons house on December 9th. Festivities will start at noon and will last... well.. they'll last till they last.

Bring your own chair to the event ;) and bring your own beverage. We will have coolers with ice and a fridge for you to stash them in and we will be serving burgers and hot dogs and maybe some sort of a dessert. We will also have a tin sitting out there to cover the cost of the food.

Last edited:
I wish there was some sort of "desert" in Long Beach, you most likely meant to say "dessert". Both are quite fulfilling though, possibly a "desert-dessert" would be nice....also known as "dessert beer".

well ryan does have 10 gallons of the original 25 gallons of homebrew mabey ill convince him to bring that :D

juryrigjalopy said:
I wish there was some sort of "desert" in Long Beach, you most likely meant to say "dessert". Both are quite fulfilling though, possibly a "desert-dessert" would be nice....also known as "dessert beer".

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
well ryan does have 10 gallons of the original 25 gallons of homebrew mabey ill convince him to bring that :D

Bring more Hef.... that was good stuff!!

Thanks for hosting Brendan!!

We should be able to make this.

no...that double red!

thanks Brendan for letting us use your home and pillage your neighborhood! :)

djblade311 said:
no...that double red!

Yeah, that was good as well...

How about some stout? Got any?

ya the double red was empty.....wonder why? mabey it was the 12% in there.

no stout unfortunately. which reminds me ive got a alesmith speedway 750 ml thats been aging for 9 months ready to emerge.....hmmmm

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

IIRC, it was 9.2% but it still was damn tasty and did the trick

Josh

you gonna be spinnin the wheels of steel?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

if by 12% you mean 12% of your body weight consumed in double red. you were effin trashed.

karstic said:
Josh

you gonna be spinnin the wheels of steel?

that would be fun. Grimm and I could tag team DJ. I'll play barry manilow, while he plays Happy Hardcore.

djblade311 said:
that would be fun. Grimm and I could tag team DJ. I'll play barry manilow, while he plays Happy Hardcore.
lol unfortunatley most of what i have is rap and obscure 80s bands from san pedro, but i can put together a little set if you want. its hard for me to spin on techs tho im used to sheety tables :D

Confirming for 2 adults and 1 child.

Back