• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Laredo parts

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out my 87 $ door laredo and have the following you will need to pay for shipping also. I am in the Harrisburg PA area 17109 I can be emailed at [email protected]-Thanks

2 front opening wing windows $20 ea.
Tan interior parts, manual seats- make offer(M.O.)
Factory pop-up sunroof good glass-$45
4 doors Blue and Tan power, slight body damage no rust-M.O.
rear hatch- defrost good shape-$40
AW4 trans 31 spline-$50
coolant bottle and cap-$15
center console-Tan-$20
Full guage panel- has damage to idiot light portion-$10
tan cargo cover-$15
Front non-disco axle shafts-$40 pair
Also have rear 8.25 available soon, sooner if someone shows interest, has 225K on it now will part out for shafts, yoke housing etc still in good shape swapping ouit only because i have the 87's D44 to swap in.
Rear and front driveshafts-bad joints in rear- $25 each
factory Chrome roofrack parts-$10
stock dented but OK crossmember-$10
miscellaneous parts. PCM TCM cruise control stuff, electric fan,will part out doors for power harnesses etc. If not sure, ask I might still have it. thanks-Aaron

Skid plates? Fuel tank skid in particular? T case skid if it will fit the 242 selectrac?

umm fuel skid i have, iwas kinda saving for myself but i will sell it for $75, the Tcase skid is gone. about the front header panel , what exactly do you want? the headliner itself is sagging but i still have the fiberboard (or whatever its made out of) panel that they attach the cloth to. what exactly are you looking for? also i have the original 4.0L engine it has a new T-stat, rear main seal, valve cover gasket, intake gasket, plugs and such it was well taken care of. 155K asking $200 negoitable, also if you have any trades in mind for anything, im open to suggestions-Aaron

Thanks, just picked up a Fuel Skid yeatsrday, still looking for a 242 Tcase skid if anyone has one laying around.

ohh front header panel as in front panel around headlights? thats broken. i sold the cruise control stuff, the resovoir, coolant neck and a couple injectors. i will try to get some pics up sometime later this week. I also have one of those rear wing/wind deflector thingys for XJ's thats supposed to keep the rear hatch cleaner.-ill take $10 for it. i also have a set of used but good shape 4.10 for a dana 44 high pinion all the bearings shims washers etc are still in great shape- asking $75. also habe a dana 60 full floater for sale in another post, search for "Dana Floater" it comes up every time- thanks everybody -Aaron

how much ya want for the power window motors and the switch panels off the two front doors?

I will sell the front window regulators, motors, wiring harnesses, and switches for $75 let me know as soon as possible cuz im heading up to where the jeep is stored tionite to pull a bunch of stuff for other people and get some pics up on here-Aaron

just curious about the doors, what would you get rid of them for completely scrapped out? all i want it the shell. How much do youo think shipping would be to Ga?

if you only heed the switches and motors ill sel lthat for $50

georgia eh? well i wouldnt mind shipping them or gutting them out. i guess i could take $40 for the front pair and another 40 for the rear, so $80 would get you a set of shelled out doors, im not sure about shipping them though I guess we could just take them individuallly to UPS and just let em slap a sticker on and ship em like that. i could call around for local truck companies or something i guess if youre reallly interested-Aaron

OK everybody heres the dealio, i have some pictures of the interior andof the seats. anybody who wants to buy parts please reaffirm, if i havent answered your ? please let me know. Imma honky:I will work on the shipping door shells thing more tommmorrow , ill get you an idea of shipping cost. Dave: did you want to buy the switches and motors only or do you need the wirnig harnesses and stuff also? the cruise control stuff is all sold the whole system. as is the reovoir bottle, coolant neck (thermostat housing) and 3 injectors from the factory !5k 4.0 which is for sale asking $150, any particular ? about engine please ask it was very well taken care of and has quite a few new parts on it including rear main seal thanks everybody for the interst=-Aaron Ps Beemis, I will bring that stuff by tommorrow around lunch time OK?

Transmission

Is the AW4 transmission still available for $50.? If so is it in good working order and how much to ship to North Carolina? Thanks Terry

Umm heres an update: the wing windows are sold , the front axle shafts are sold, the sunroof might be sold, the cruise control stuff is all sold,along with the stuff metioned above. The aw4 tranny might be sold also. I still have the mechanically sound 4.0 with 155,000 miles on it, its in good shape has a new rear main seal, oil pan gasket, intake gasket, but i sold the thermostat housing and 3 injectors off of it to my friend to get his Jeep running. I will take offers on this but would like to get at least $125 for it, it was a strong engine. if anybody still wants pictures of the interior i have them but im not so good with computers yet and they are at my moms house so i wont get to it until this weekend. The seats are spoken for any question please email me at [email protected]

How much for the tranny control module? As long as you never had any shifting troubles with your AW4 I would like to try it. Thanks.

Nathan O.
Columbia, MO

Ummm no ive never had any problems with th eshifting of thr tranny $25 gets the tcm an a couple inches of harness mailed to your door thanks-Aaron

Back