• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2023 sponsored by IRO registration is now OPEN!!!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member

Registration for Winterfest 2023 is now open!!!

***Registration will close on Sunday, February 12th, 2023 at 5pm eastern standard time***

Click here to register.

Pre-registered paying NAXJA members will get a chance to win one of three awesome prizes that we will be giving away. (TBA very soon!)

If you have any questions or issues with the form, please post here or PM me.​

mac 'Let's do this!' gyvr

Attachments

• WF2023.pdf
    922.9 KB · Views: 5
Just under two weeks to get registered!

mac 'be here before you know it' gyvr

Can I still be apart of this group if I don't register? Also may I still follow yall on the trail if I just come Saturday? Do the gates at the badlands close at night,? For example I leave work at 3pm if I drive there I should be there around 6-7pm will I be able to enter the campsite? My buddies are getting a cabin for friday-saturday but I can't take off work Friday. I was just gonna drive there Saturday if the gates are closed at night. Any info will be appreciated.

Can I still be apart of this group if I don't register? Also may I still follow yall on the trail if I just come Saturday? Do the gates at the badlands close at night,? For example I leave work at 3pm if I drive there I should be there around 6-7pm will I be able to enter the campsite? My buddies are getting a cabin for friday-saturday but I can't take off work Friday. I was just gonna drive there Saturday if the gates are closed at night. Any info will be appreciated.

The Badlands is open from 9-5 every day. If you come up on Friday evening you will be able to get into the campground as it is just the gate the offroad park that is closed at 5pm. The campground is right outside the main gate. As long as you are registered for our event you can run with our groups. You can either pre-register online or you can register on site saturday morning. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

As far as the check in at the campsite, you’ll have to ask the Badlands that question, especially if you have no intentions on attending/registering for our event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Access to cabins and camping is 24/7. You don't have to be a NAXJA member to attend. Please register and join us for a Saturday full of fun. Wheeling, lunch,dinner, raffle, and bonfire all happen on Saturday. We have lots of people that can only make it on Saturday.

To add one more thing, if you are not registered with our event, you won't be able to participate in the organized trail rides with our group. It's not because we are trying to be jerks about it, its actually because of our insurance.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

I know a few IL guys. Your buddies any one I know? Context is hard. If you want to attend a cool event but money is tight, show up I will cover your registration. If not please dont

My first WF. I had a stock xj that was my also my daily. I brought some beer, a loaf of bread, a package of bologna, and 300 dollars. Had a blast and made it home with a few bucks left over.

Back