• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New XJ

glensxj

NAXJA Forum User
Well after long thought i have decided to ditch my current xj :rattle: After about 1 year of Semi hard Wheeling:roflmao: The unibody is cracking bad and there is too much body damage too do anything with anymore. So im looking for a XJ with a straight body and no rust. Would prefer one with no engine tranny axles. But will take whats available. So if anyone has something like this would you please let me know so i can start this new build :D

Remotus thanks for the link ill check that one out. kinda pricey tho if it needs a new engine guess ill see how good of condition its in first.
Kemo ill trade you :D i just want too do it all over again and get some armor so my rig lasts

AZXJ said:
Save some cash up and then we can buggify it.. :D

BUGGIFY, is that a DAVIZM???:twak:

Glen, that is a AWSOME idea, tube the hell out of that thing and then you can roll it for fun. LOL

glensxj said:
Remotus thanks for the link ill check that one out. kinda pricey tho if it needs a new engine guess ill see how good of condition its in first.
Kemo ill trade you :D i just want too do it all over again and get some armor so my rig lasts

That thing has been there for a couple months. Was still there last night. I bet you could get him WAY down on the price.

AZRockRunner said:
BUGGIFY, is that a DAVIZM???:twak:

Glen, that is a AWSOME idea, tube the hell out of that thing and then you can roll it for fun. LOL

I'm rewriting the Crawlers language!! haha!!

Back