• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 96 HO, 89 Renix, 95 chassis, 99 chassis

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Ok everyone, so its time to make some things go away.

First up, asking $1800 obo.
96 HO 4door, fresh 4.0 engine roughly 40k on it, auto (2wd trans installed, aw4 included to go back to 4wd my t-case blowed up!), stock 3.55 geared d30 disco swapped in from an 89/8.25 (29 spline I believe as its a 96), as near as makes no difference 300k on chassis. Will be on a 2.5 rancho lift with Bilstein shocks and a different set of wheels then pictured.

The chassis is pretty beat up mostly from the Loose nuts team that used it in baja as a chase rig. Its a solid building platform with a great running drivetrain. I have a 95 chassis here full of parts and a 99 chassis with some parts as well that I will let the buyer dig thru to if I get a decent enough offer as compared to my asking price. I also have a set of 31" muds that I am willing to include if the price is right.

Second, asking $1300 obo
89 Renix 4 door, 4.0 roughly 228xxx runs good ( I have done quite a bit of maintanance on this jeep for my buddy.), 2wd auto, front beam/8.25 swapped from the 95 chassis I have. Has a 3" RE budget boost springs/AAL, rancho (I believe) lower arms up front.

This one needs some mechanical work that we havent gotten to yet, needs upper arm bushings, possibly ball joints (my buddy says there is a new clunk when turning, but I havent had time to check it out yet). He also says he thinks its slipping in high gear, I have 2 spare 2wd trannys I will include in the deal. Overall a very clean chassis, no headliner just like 90% of all xj's out there!

My 96 is located in the hi-desert Phelan area. The Renix lives in Pomona. I can arrange viewing of either for anyone interested.

The parts chassis and all spare parts are located at my house in Phelan.

Now the chassis,

I have a 95 chassis with rusty floors, no drivetrain, a d35 under the back from the 89 mentioned above. Mostly parted already but full of misc parts to be dug thru. Some parts are already sold but not removed yet from previous deals. Post what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it.

99 chassis, mostly parted, no drivetrain or suspension. Again still some good parts available just post up and I'll see whats there.

Both chassis are for sale as a package or separately if anyone is interested in them. Make offers on those.

I will try to post pics up here, but I can text them much easier.

Please in the interest of fairness comment up on the post here with what your interested in to keep the order of interest then PM or text me. That way I can refer back to this post in case 2 people want the same things.

Thanks,

Asa
six2six-278-two421 Please text, its easier for me to answer texts most of the time.

ok, dropbox has changed and I am apparently too dumb to work it now! I'll text pics upon requests since I can't seem to upload them to the post.

Does this '95 have the master cylinder and booster?

Let me know if you end up parting that '96. I'm in need of an engine if the price is right but don't have the room for an entire rig.

I'm not getting any real solid hits for it. So I'll say throw me an offer on it, and we can negotiate. If I decide to part it out. You'll be first for the engine.

I'll pm my number, texting is a lot easier then pm back and forth.

Ok, so I'm tired of dealing with flakes that don't show and young asshole kids who think they are good gift to the xj trying to lecture me and offer less then a grand.

This is the official part out announcement,

If your interested in anything let me know. This is for the 96 listed above.

GSequoia your first on the engine, text or pm me with an offer and let's kick this off.

Back