• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello everyone.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
As of last week, I am officially a resident of WA state. I currently reside in the Kelso/Longview area.

I was previously living in San Luis Obispo , CA and part of the SoCal chapter.

Nice man - Did you end up getting rid of a rig or two for the trip? I remember you having a couple MJ's and an XJ?

I am also invading your chapter soon. We bought land south of port orchard a few years ago and it's nearly time to move.

When we moved out of the house, I got rid of all the parts vehicles and such. My MJ is up here, I drove it loaded with stuff earlier in the month. My XJ is at my old bosses house, currently.
I still have stuff in storage, planning on going down in a couple months to go through that, load up and and haul the XJ up.

Nice man - Did you end up getting rid of a rig or two for the trip? I remember you having a couple MJ's and an XJ?

I am also invading your chapter soon. We bought land south of port orchard a few years ago and it's nearly time to move.

Awesome sauce. More the merrier.

I migrated north a while back.. I miss the Tan and its a little cold when I wear flip-flops in January.. but love the NW

Back