• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

not cold here, 59.

Don't ever pass up pain killers, never know when you back is going to go out.....

feels like -30*F in Wisconsin on Sat/Sun, went to Florida for work Monday to today (high of 84*F), got home this afternoon and it was 8*F...

It is stay in bed weather here.
ff3c0ad5455ff03b824cfba7e05590af.jpg

I just bought a 2002 Cherokee XJ and ran into problems with installing the body lift, can someone guide me in the right direction for help? Also, how do you put in in 4x4 because I want to crawl on the rocks and out a snorkel on the exhaust with a rain cap.

I just bought a 2002 Cherokee XJ and ran into problems with installing the body lift, can someone guide me in the right direction for help? Also, how do you put in in 4x4 because I want to crawl on the rocks and out a snorkel on the exhaust with a rain cap.
Sweet! I just picked up a 1996 Wrangler!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Did you ever figure this out? I have some ideas

I'm still struggling.....but this IFS is so confusing. So, do I need 2 transfer case drop kits, like 1 for each front axle? Can I stack 2 sets of 4" lift blocks in the rear? I also read that there is this legendary wheeler by the name of "Okie Terry" that makes a skid player from an oil drum? Any info on those?

Search newb!

If you need one, better to have two just incase...at least that's the rule I follow for bacon.

Need to book a u haul car trailer for Wf. The wife said she thinks she got carbon monoxide poisoned last time we drove it.

Need to book a u haul car trailer for Wf. The wife said she thinks she got carbon monoxide poisoned last time we drove it.

Probably did. I just got the exhaust fixed on the turdle and the guy was saying the top gasket before the manifold was shot and just pumping fumes in the Jeep.

I asked him if thats why my daughter fell asleep during the 10min drive

:scared:

Back