• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Tony is the local boy here. What happened was terrible and nobody should have to go through that but like was said.....running toward a racecar on a live track is a bad idea. The hatred people have toward NASCAR drivers they don't like is mind boggling to me. I've seen so many people call him a murderer today simply because"he's a jerk". I don't follow NASCAR personally but this is a terrible tragedy and I'm sure it's going to haunt him.

Country ribs and chicken breast on the stick burner today. Using some fresh oak from a friends fallen tree.

Yum. It's been a while since I cooked up some country ribs

Drag Racing Friday night, Crandon (W.E. Rock) with Mac and Grace on Saturday, and TUDOR United SportsCar Championship @ Road America today.

What a fun weekend, I wish they were all this exciting, but then I would be completely broke.

Going over my kids football season schedule. Just realized its already winter.

Another 1100 miles on the RV!

Awesome weekend!

mac 'need stock in gas' gyvr

Took the sane amount of time to go 100 miles less...

mac 'even snagged an ipass' gyvr

I came in today to a desk area full of smoke. turns out the compressor was 10lbs over its limit.

between the wall of electricity to my left and the 70yr old compressors(2) to my right, im going to be killed one day.

That landing sucked.
russian judge.

Hm....so that's what Ohio looks like without snow
yes.
Here's more
boatrampwide_zps38824d4a.png

boatramp_zps1e1add9e.png

boatramp2_zps8debd6c4.png

wedding_zps8d9bb7e2.png

beach_zps9847c3b2.jpg

southeast2_zpse094cb1c.jpg

loop_zps21c5cc86.jpg

southeast_zps3ad4cb37.jpg

upsidedown_zps184d3b09.jpg

The guy got out if his car and walked right toward him...

mac 'what did he think was going to happen?' gyvr
fuly agree, and I wished they'd sto pgoing on about it. IDGAF. kid went full retard for getting out of the car and standing in the middle of a dirt track. What did he think was going to happen?

Back