• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 7100's

TheManch

NAXJA Forum User
Sticker on the top of all four reads

AK7112RO4 (pn i believe)
255/70 (valving)

Listen on bilstein's site as 12 inch travel 31.34 ext, 19.61 collapsed.

Overall they look to be in solid shape, shafts are straight with no pitting. Coating on the outside has some defects, and near the top eyelet the zinc coating has peeled off, but they cleaned up well. Heim joints seem to be in good shape overall, hoses look good too. All shocks had some oil residue on the bottom of the body's before i cleaned them. I DID NOT DRIVE THE RIG THEY CAME OFF OF, SO I OFFER NO GUARANTEES ON THEIR PERFORMANCE!!!! If you are looking at these then you know what 7100's are and how they are completely rebuildable and revalveable. In my opinion you should rebuild/revalve them before install. I'm not selling these as a bolt in and go shock, if you choose to do so then its your decision.

I bought them to rebuild and use, but plans have changed. Looking for 160 plus shipping from 95519 for a pair.

Email at [email protected] would be fastest.

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_6850.jpg

Back