• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Good game. Hope the championship game is good too!

My bracket is busted but no worries, baseball starts on MONDAY!

mac 'go reds' gyvr

Good game. Hope the championship game is good too!

My bracket is busted but no worries, baseball starts on MONDAY!

mac 'go reds' gyvr

The team I like starts today, go Cubs.

Congrats to the winners!

Frame plating is Done! Took way longer then it should. Now it's get the 60 slid under the front, figure out link, c/o, de hydro and track bar mounts. Shooting for a test run 6 weeks from this weekend.

Stroker refresh is happening. Motor should be ready soon! I'm tired of driving the Jeep with the knocking engine. Still has 40-50 psi oil pressure though!

Congrats to the winners!

Frame plating is Done! Took way longer then it should. Now it's get the 60 slid under the front, figure out link, c/o, de hydro and track bar mounts. Shooting for a test run 6 weeks from this weekend.

Camping tonight at the beach

reading the stairs joke made me think of Ramsey...most around here wont remember him or never knew who he was, but he would have been all over that one! :D

So did Lesslimited, doworkxj, and wade ever figure out they were all in Hawaii at the same time?

mac 'and john and justin are still there' gyvr

Ramaham probably really did kick a hooker up the stairs.

he wouldn't have to worry about shemale hookers getting pregnant though. no need to kick one up the stairs

My buddy always uses the stairs joke around here...

mac 'I got it' gyvr

it's an open joke between my wife and I.

Some people get offended.
Some people really think I beat my wife.

they have no humor and it must suck to be them.

he wouldn't have to worry about shemale hookers getting pregnant though. no need to kick one up the stairs

there is always a reason somewhere to use stairs and hookers in the same sentence......

Seriously the most uncomfortable I've ever been on a plane. 5 hour first leg to Vegas...I am easily the biggest guy on the plane. Even through there were still a ton of seats left a woman easily over 300 lbs sits in the middle seat next to me and takes up her seat as well as 1/4 of the seats on both sides of her. I have no issues with big ladies, and she was nice but c'mon! Why on earth would you sit next to the biggest guy on the plane...so you can both be miserable for 5 hours. Not only that, but she was really warm so I was sweating my ass off. I seriously thought about getting up and finding another seat, but then I would have felt like a jerk.

The number one rule of being a big person on a plane is that you always look for the smallest people to sit next to. It should be a law...you know for proper weight distribution and such.

Alt "sore and stiff fat guy" rocker1

Back