• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Dana 35 non-c clip axle shafts. Full set.

IMG_5913.jpg

I didn't even know I had these...

Psst... Duct tape won't stop them from breaking, Geoff =)

Anyone need these semi sturdy wood crates for shipping parts or whatnot? Someone ordered ugly decorations for the office and they came in these nice foam-lined crates. Thought I might need them but I do not. Pick up in Irvine during the week.

Outer dimensions 46" x 16" x 23", 16" x 16" x 33"

normal_image~131.jpg

Bump

also have a stock front skidplate that will go to the curb for the scrappers on Tuesday

Stephan, will that front skid plate also fit a late model? If so, I would be interested if you can keep it until I open my new shop.

Falk I'll hold on to it.

4 "driving" lights. 55w halogen bulbs, oval lights. About 6" in the long dimension. No, I don't have any pictures; I'm in Death Valley, and I'm lucky to have any kind of internet connection.

Plastic housings, basically no-name brand. If anyone is interested, they can get trained to Torrance at the beginning of this week.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

4 "driving" lights. 55w halogen bulbs, oval lights. About 6" in the long dimension. No, I don't have any pictures; I'm in Death Valley, and I'm lucky to have any kind of internet connection.

Plastic housings, basically no-name brand. If anyone is interested, they can get trained to Torrance at the beginning of this week.

I'll take 'em. Give them to the Jerk.

I'll take 'em. Give them to the Jerk.

They're yours. They worked before I ripped out the wiring. I have them in the pile of parts for Geoff to take down to the LA basin.

ZJ power seat bases. I'm not 100% what year, my guess is 95-96. They do not bolt into an XJ, but maybe someone needs these for their ZJ or project. They work fine, and came out of a clean rig.

Otherwise they're going in the trash.

ZJ power seat bases. I'm not 100% what year, my guess is 95-96. They do not bolt into an XJ, but maybe someone needs these for their ZJ or project. They work fine, and came out of a clean rig.

Otherwise they're going in the trash.

Ill take them

If that engine is part of the karma post i'll take it, just need to figure out how to get it up here.

Back