• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

i was totally thinking about something else when you guys said pasties...

just google pasties if you are unclear about what i am referring to...

I was thinking what you were thinking...

i thought about painting mine desert tan.

I may try to make it to the clean up if I still have my friends jku here (good chance), at this point, my wife is doing a conference in Indy the night before and won't be time until the afternoon.

Is that what goes on there?
I thought it was a cross between a gun swap meet, a PBR drinking contest, a Jeep wash, and a bacon cook off....
HMMMM

ohhh, the bacon goodness really started off there when we did the wok-o-bacon......good times gents, good times.

Cheese "bacon grease in my veins" Man

My club Make It or Break It. Is holding it's annual Labor Day weekend event Aug 29 - Sept 1st. Some of the best wheeling in Iowa with electric camp spots, shower house, cook shack, swimming, and don't forget the hog roast on Saturday night! Check out miobi.org for mor details or ask me.
Always a good time!

That's actually close to Brad's house, but it does sound like something we would have. Couple years ago we had a couple of kids get hammered and steal a combine and went on a joyride.

Nothin else better to do I guess? lol.

Awesome! I had an old dryer I couldn't hardly give away on craigslist, ended up taking it to scrap... would have gladly done that instead. I have a giant cast iron kettle for a fire pit now but without vent holes nothing burns real well in it.

That's actually close to Brad's house, but it does sound like something we would have. Couple years ago we had a couple of kids get hammered and steal a combine and went on a joyride.

Yea Molly drives through there every day to go to work... boring drive. Joyriding a school bus sounds like pretty good entertainment. I swear I see bus drivers around here taking corners faster than I would in any of my vehicles.

Back