• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amazon.com

bigalpha

Since we're getting married next year, we're trying to get rid of some of our unused junk and make some $ on the side.

We put a bunch of books on Amazon and once all the books ship out today, we'll have made around $200 in two days.

I only have a few things left up on Amazon.

We're compiling a list of the rest of the books. Some are textbooks and such. A lot of them sell for like $.01 on Amazon so we're trying CL. I'll post a link to the FS Ad we post.

These are the rest of books we have for sale.
Why Do Men Have Nipples - 1400082315
SWEET

Consider it sold! :)
grats on the earnings

wish i could read....

Here's a synopsis:
divider_end.png

ABOUT THIS BOOK

Is There a Doctor in the House?

Say you’re at a party. You’ve had a martini or three, and you mingle through the crowd, wondering how long you need to stay before going out for pizza. Suddenly you’re introduced to someone new, Dr. Nice Tomeetya. You forget the pizza. Now is the perfect time to bring up all those strange questions you’d like to ask during an office visit with your own doctor but haven’t had the guts (or more likely the time) to do so. You’re filled with liquid courage . . . now is your chance! If you’ve ever wanted to ask a doctor . . .

•How do people in wheelchairs have sex?

•Why do I get a killer headache when I suck down my milkshake too fast?

•Can I lose my contact lens inside my head forever?

•Why does asparagus make my pee smell?

•Why do old people grow hair on their ears?

•Is the old adage “beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer . . .” really true?

. . . then Why Do Men Have Nipples? is the book for you.

Is that one of the "imponderables"

Haha, no it answers the questions, like YJ said. One of the guys is an author and the other a Doctor. They sometimes include some of their IM chats. Funny guys.

MP - I PM'd you.

Back