• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Shirt design

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know this is really far ahead, but how do the design of the T-Shirts get decided? Is it worth holding some sort of competition to see what creative suggestions people can come up with? Perhaps the winner could get their Fall Fling entry as the prize.

Yes, it is far ahead. However, I have decided to have a picture contest for the rig to be used for the shirt graphics. Interesting that you bring it up. No details yet, or what the prize would be, but a free event registration was a possiblility. Have to work out the details, I typically don't reveal the rig on the shirts until the shirts are seen at the event.

Something we'll likely do in the spring.

Goatman said:
Interesting that you bring it up.
Yeah, I have little free time right now and I have to wait another eight months before I can go wheeling in my XJ again. Even thinking about the Fall Fling T-Shirts is helping to ease my craving.

The hardest thing will be to pick a color for the shirts. Also, I'm sure I'll include sweatshirts this year, and the choice of long or short sleeved shirts.

Yes, I'm getting excited about getting organized...........and we have a long wait till we can go. :D

Goatman said:
Yes, it is far ahead. However, I have decided to have a picture contest for the rig to be used for the shirt graphics. Interesting that you bring it up. No details yet, or what the prize would be, but a free event registration was a possiblility. Have to work out the details, I typically don't reveal the rig on the shirts until the shirts are seen at the event.

Something we'll likely do in the spring.

I Vote the picture of the rig on the 2007 shirt remain for 2008,I wonder why?.......SANTA

4xSanta said:
I Vote the picture of the rig on the 2007 shirt remain for 2008,I wonder why?.......SANTA

I was gonna say, the 2006 pic was the coolest ever :D

Anyone have a collection of the shirts to see the designs from the past years?

4xSanta said:
I think the shiniest rig winner from 07 should be on the shirts. Thom

4xSanta said:
I guess I need a wife like you have to wax my rig so I can get shiniest rig,on second thought I think I will keep it the way it is.......SANTA
Doesn't everyone's wife wax their rigs?

karstic said:
Anyone have a collection of the shirts to see the designs from the past years?
i've got the past 5yrs i'll try and get a descent pic. of

I have 2 of the past Fall Fling shirts

naxjatshirts001.jpg

naxjatshirts002.jpg

Back