• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2021 SOCALFEST

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It's that time. Since Covid restrictions are being lifted across the country we have decided we can hold our event without the fear of venues cancelling. So we will be holding our event later this year.

When- October 15-17
Where- Serrano Campground Evening Star Loop
What- Camping and trail running with your fellow club members. As well as dinner and a raffle Saturday night.

Registration will open up as soon as we get the store up and running later this afternoon. There will be an exclusive Leather patch Chapter logo Hat for those that pre-register for the event.

HQ is Sites 84/85, and is where dinner & raffle will be held.

The store will be up soon, currently waiting on a password reset.

Site 80 Reserved

(although attendance is iffy as I may or may not be relocating to Denver for work around that time.)

Yup just had that same experience. Just sat down to book this and nothing.

Well, that's a bummer.

Seems the whole world has gone camping.

Is there a registration deadline?

Since campground is full, if anyone knows of any nearby legal boondocking sites accessible with a trailer I'm all ears.

Next time we should go to JV Lake, rent a male/female/other port a potty, so we could all be together and not worry about camp spots or pissing off neighbors.

Got a spot in Hanna Flat, Fri-Sun.

And X2 on JV.

Last edited:
Just a heads-up, not surprisingly San Bernardino NF has fire restrictions. Just got this notice about Hanna Flats...

Fire Restrictions: Only Gas Stoves, Grills, and Lanterns Allowed - HANNA FLAT 8/25/2021 - 10/31/2021

anyone interested in sharing or selling a spot if this is back on? I'll have just my truck (with a camper in the bed).

Also, anyone bringing a dirtbike?

Back