• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I just had my first experience with amazon prime being late.

Ordered Monday afternoon and was promised a wed delivery...

It got here today.

I didn't need it until today, but found it odd as this is the first one that they haven't had by the day promised or even the day before.

mac 'RV got a little bling' gyvr

Just had the water pump in the fork lift here at work go out. Nice big puddle of coolant on the floor. Maybe we are a little to hard on them.

At my old job I ran and maintained two fork lifts (small company). Much fun to play around with, but I too was doing work to them on a regular basis.

I had my lap times under 10 seconds not long before I quit working there...

heck i can't count the number of times i've had these toyota fork lifts up on 2 wheels going around a corner. adjusted the throttle stop on the last one we had to gain a little more speed and throttle out of it. haven't done it to this one yet.

heck i can't count the number of times i've had these toyota fork lifts up on 2 wheels going around a corner. adjusted the throttle stop on the last one we had to gain a little more speed and throttle out of it. haven't done it to this one yet.

Wait until you get one with a 4.3 chevy in it.... Beats the snot out of the toyota lifts in a straight line :D

I used a whole bunch of extensions to get to them. Was a pain in the butt. Have also heard of people pulling the motor mounts out and lowering the motor down to be able to get to the bolts

Mine were a Hyster (w/ a Mazda 4 banger) and a Hyundai (w/ a Nissan 4 banger). The Hyster had it off the line, but the Hyundai won in the top end.

We've got Toyota's at work now. Two 4 cylinder and one 6 cylinder. I'd like to get my hands on the 6 cylinder, but the minute I jump on one i'll be expected to do shipping's job along with all the other shit I do from then on forward.

Mine were a Hyster (w/ a Mazda 4 banger) and a Hyundai (w/ a Nissan 4 banger). The Hyster had it off the line, but the Hyundai won in the top end.

We've got Toyota's at work now. Two 4 cylinder and one 6 cylinder. I'd like to get my hands on the 6 cylinder, but the minute I jump on one i'll be expected to do shipping's job along with all the other shit I do from then on forward.

We had a Hyster with a Ford 300 inline 6 at the tractor dealer I worked at. When it was running good it was awesome.

We only have the 4 cylinder Toyota's at work. Told my boss I want the motor out of it when they finally decide to get rid of it.

Back when I did construction we used one on a job site that had manual transmission on it. That took some getting use to with all the levers to use.

We had a Hyster with a Ford 300 inline 6 at the tractor dealer I worked at. When it was running good it was awesome.

Nice! Talk about low end grunt!

We only have the 4 cylinder Toyota's at work. Told my boss I want the motor out of it when they finally decide to get rid of it.

Back when I did construction we used one on a job site that had manual transmission on it. That took some getting use to with all the levers to use.

One of our Toyota 4 cylinders drops two quarts of oil every day, has a crank time that of a Renix XJ, and has damn near no compression left. Still runs all day, every day, lifting WAY more than it should be.

My only gripe about the Hyster was the transmission. It was one of those ones where the forward and reverse were integrated into the brake pedal. To the right was forward and the left reverse, instead of a stalk by the steering wheel or near the other levers. Drove me nuts at first as I'd always accidentally knock it into the other gear while trying to stop. Can't remember the name of that set up...

Re: Re: Important

What socket? I tried a 12 point 10mm and a 12 point 3/8 and I feel like it's striping them

I've always pulled the head. Then you can get to them with a flexible ratchet wrench. Last one I had the tranny cross member and motor mounts out and I dropped it down as far as it could go and it was EASY

Back