• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

:roflmao:

sometimes skinny people like Ken and I take for granted that we fit appendages where others can't.

the flip side of that coin is that I need a 4 foot breaker bar to do what it takes sausage arms a 1/2 ratchet to manage.

Re: Re: Important

sometimes skinny people like Ken and I take for granted that we fit appendages where others can't.

the flip side of that coin is that I need a 4 foot breaker bar to do what it takes sausage arms a 1/2 ratchet to manage.

I agree with all of this.
89"skinny bastard"Laredo

levers and hydraulics is how things get done when you weigh 130 lbs.

and air tools. Oh how I love air tools.

you know, I generally drive like an old man and piss people off, but occasionally I like to hear the 4 liter sing.

pretty ricky does not disappoint above 4 grand.

I got the 4cyl work tacoma up to 6 grand today. Sadly no satisfying rev limiter, just an alarming and instant defueling.

My sister got a XJ because she had terrible luck with vehicles an wanted something her brothers could work on if necessary. Her crank sensor needs replaced :'(

Be careful who you push jeep weirdness on :D they need to be warned usually

Autozone is a mile from my house.
O'Rieleys is 1.5 miles from my house.
Advanced auto is 2 miles from my house.
Napa is 4 miles.

I prefer NAPA but I'm in the top ten (told me maybe top 5) autozone rewards customers. They are close and I know what I need at a moments notice, I get it. I also know who carries what in stock, ie rear caliper for the 5.9 ZJ is only in stock at the Advanced Auto.

If I'm planning to work on something a couple days out...I use amazon.

The last XJ radiator I purchased was from the local radiator shop for around $100...probably the same cheep china stuff from the parts store, but I felt better about it.

mac 'prime for the win' gyvr

I'm still on vacation.

Working part time for our local 10 day festival that kicks off tonight.

I'm seriously watching 10 pontoon boats and a helicopter all night.

Tuesday night I watched food trailers as they were getting set up.

mac 'someone has to do it' gyvr

selling a hp d30 with 4.56 gears and an ox locker if anyone is interested...its in the naitonal classifieds

also selling a d44 housing with all the parts to put it together

Figures I just bought 4.56 gears to replace mine destroyed by the pin in the locker...

mac 'wants the ox...but no $$, going on vaca again in a week' gyvr

I just started working at the AAP in town as a part-time gig. The commercial rep and asst. manager are about the only ones that know anything besides me. I only got the job because the GM is leaving in a week and they need coverage. It's sounding like I may end up becoming nights/weekends asst. manager and the current becomes GM...

I do agree with Tim that the parts are either really cheap or really expensive and not much in-between and I've only been there three days....

99SJ 'Jeep Money' Ex

Last edited:
My company car is in the shop for new brakes, so I'm driving the bosses' truck tonight. 2013 Ram Big Horn for the win.

Illiana 'rollin' on 20s' XJ

Someone figured out how to change the home page of NAXJA...

mac 'some of you are in it' gyvr

Back