• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

As a former apartment dweller, some people prefer apartments over houses. Many do, like my mom, because the grass is usually cut and taken care of. Also because if something breaks, they fix it. If it wasn't for the fact that Sarah bought a house, we would have been renting an apartment (we will be moving in 10-15 years when her parents want less land to take care of. They will swap homes with us. 3 acres of land, attached 2 car garage, detached two car garage, small barn, yard barn and green house). Also, not all apartment complexes have to allow anyone in. If they do not accept housing assistance, they can be picky who they let in to a point. When I lived with my mom, we looked at one apartment complex. We got denied because her credit sucks. In the end it was the best as the complex got flooded in 2008 (as did the apartments where I lived also).

I really have a great disdain for people who believe it's their right to take something you worked hard for. Even if it has little value, you still worked for it.

XJosh 'Should go back to chopping off hands for thievery' 95

I am about 80% positive it was my neighbors kid he is around 35ish no job always strung out on something. he and his friend are always walking the ally picking garbage to scrap.

luckily i have calmed down a lot since i had kids. but there is still a little part of me that wants to wait outside every night till they try again and just whoop the everliving shit out of them, and just call the cops from inside the house and say i woke up to dogs barking and saw someone getting there ass kicked outside.

I just dont like the idea of someone walking by checking car doors every night... its really mine and my wifes fault. we got home last night and both kids were sleeping so she carried one and i had the other, neither of us locked the doors.

Okay need everyone's opinion on something. About a month ago I sold a 4.0 motor to a woman in town. On July 19th she paid me in full for the motor and said she would be over soon to pick it up. Well guess what, the motor is still sitting here and I haven't heard anything since the 19th. Half tempted to start adding on a storage fee. What would you guys do? Sell it and give her money back out what? Tired of it being in the way.

I am about 80% positive it was my neighbors kid he is around 35ish no job always strung out on something. he and his friend are always walking the ally picking garbage to scrap.

luckily i have calmed down a lot since i had kids. but there is still a little part of me that wants to wait outside every night till they try again and just whoop the everliving shit out of them, and just call the cops from inside the house and say i woke up to dogs barking and saw someone getting there ass kicked outside.

I just dont like the idea of someone walking by checking car doors every night... its really mine and my wifes fault. we got home last night and both kids were sleeping so she carried one and i had the other, neither of us locked the doors.

Huge megawatt security light on a motion sensor.

Okay need everyone's opinion on something. About a month ago I sold a 4.0 motor to a woman in town. On July 19th she paid me in full for the motor and said she would be over soon to pick it up. Well guess what, the motor is still sitting here and I haven't heard anything since the 19th. Half tempted to start adding on a storage fee. What would you guys do? Sell it and give her money back out what? Tired of it being in the way.

Do you still have her number?

I'd call her and tell her the options...

mac 'get it out of my way!' gyvr

give it to me, i'm gonna need one.

tell her she already picked it up.

:D

Unfortunately...locking the doors keeps a lot of people out of your car. I have seen broken windows to get at something (usually in a parking lot where there's an event), normally if the door is locked they move on to the next vehicle. Sucks, but its the society that we live in.

What kills me are the people that leave their gps up in the window of their car and then LEAVE it on all night...it's almost saying, here, come steal me.

mac 'school starts soon, crime will go down a bit' gyvr

Yea i still have her number. I texted her last week and told her it needed picked up. Will talk to her again today and tell her if its not gone by next friday her money will get returned to her. Never thought it would be this hard to sell a $150 4.0 motor.

The 5.9 has good tires on it that weren't cheap...

But for old times sake...

mac 'the 5.9 will do 2wd burnouts' gyvr
Quality burnout vids will always make me feel like a little kid! :yelclap:

Thanks again for pulling through and being a judgmental prick. Should we outlaw trailer parks and houses that cost less than $50k?

Maybe a law that prohibits living in a van, or bus?

You're an elitist ass.
:cheers:

I'll call that my birthday present from Dan!

WOW, I would have been living on the street in college if it was up to you I guess.

Well, no.
I admit that was a pretty extreme statement to make.
It just seems to me that many nice appartments, around here atleast, tend to become slum areas after 15-20 years. It's a quality of life thing. Bad folks move in, and the 1st ones to leave are the ones paying for the upkeep of the building and the whole thing slides into the tubes.

In other news, i might swing by cabelas tonight to see if they have the 25rnd mags for my 22 im heading to AR tomorrow and my uncle texted me saying bring the guns and we will go shooting. loading 8 at a time blows especially with the spray and play method.

What kind of .22 do you have?

Just wasted a little bit of my life reading some of the JeepXJandMJ group page on facebook... It's like someone takes the stupidest questions off of every Jeep site, deletes the punctuation, and condenses it all into one painful-to-read page. Great stuff...

Re: Re: Important

Just wasted a little bit of my life reading some of the JeepXJandMJ group page on facebook... It's like someone takes the stupidest questions off of every Jeep site, deletes the punctuation, and condenses it all into one painful-to-read page. Great stuff...

Lol, that's a love/hate page for me. That is where I let out the inner asshole.

Nope.
upasuteh.jpg

gybapezy.jpg

Back