• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Fuel has been done for a while just been into the victory whiskey...

mac 'and appears to have fixed the issue' gyvr

Prove it with a new burnout vid.

Holy hell! I just saw 4 (I think) chapters that had Mac as their last post about the Giveaway XJ.

XJosh 'President Mac is a post-whore Mac' 95

Bought your tickets yet?

(Sell sell sell)
Poor white boy...and any funds I can scrape up have been going to groceries for the kid or gas. Selling gun shit has been funding my reloading quest.

Really want this Cabela's job...

I have become quite the post whore...

mac 'was not intentional' gyvr

Poor white boy...and any funds I can scrape up have been going to groceries for the kid or gas. Selling gun shit has been funding my reloading quest.

Really want this Cabela's job...

I worked at gander mountain for a few years, my basement is better stocked then some sporting goods stores. Life is great when you have a cart full of crap waiting in the back for your paycheck to get deposited. The best part is making connections with people. Now I have gander and cabelas within 15 min and old coworkers manage both :)
On top of the % discount there are vendor programs that are insane deals.

The only downside is dealing with people that already know everything..

96'not a people person'2door

AW4's will slip bad in 3 and D when battery voltage is 11.3v. R and 1-2 will be perfect though.

Surprised the damn thing even ran.

chetta 'forgot to hookup the alternator wire' cheez

AW4's will slip bad in 3 and D when battery voltage is 11.3v. R and 1-2 will be perfect though.

Surprised the damn thing even ran.

chetta 'forgot to hookup the alternator wire' cheez

11.3 is still enough to run the injectors...they get really angry once you dip below the voltage they like. my alternator died on the way home from work one night...fortunately i hit critical voltage as i was rolling into our back alley. i had to push it into the parking spot. could have been much worse! it was night time and i had to run my headlights

Tomato juice....

I didn't say I was bathing them....the house smelled awful though! My brother got it covered, we know the drill. Our old dog was a tard and got sprayed frequently.

Must have left the doors unlocked in the flex last night. ****ing crack heads stole all the change, and scattered everything from the glove box and center console around. nothing important taken i guess, but since the wife is a waitress it was prolly around 10 bucks worth of change.

computer nerds, can you remind me again what i need to look for in a new laptop? mine is on the edge of death and i need a new one before school starts.

I sympathise with you.

I lived on the South side of Madison for over 25 years and never got ripped off, and that was supposedly the "Bad side" of town. Sometimes left the house unlocked. Cars were absolutely safe in the driveway.

Moved to the West side and I regularly see small groups of young folks checking car doors of vehicles parked anywhere near the sidewalk.

We actually had someone enter the garage and attempt to make off with all the extension cords.

Apartment buildings should be banned outright. Even the ""nice ones"" are just future slums because ""Fair Housing"" laws won't allow the landowners to keep out the undesirables and mandate that a certain amount of housing be set asside for those who can't or won't pay.

Apartment buildings should be banned outright. Even the ""nice ones"" are just future slums because ""Fair Housing"" laws won't allow the landowners to keep out the undesirables and mandate that a certain amount of housing be set asside for those who can't or won't pay.

WOW, I would have been living on the street in college if it was up to you I guess.

Best burn out vid ever. (Pretty sure that's Aaron)
http://youtu.be/H8c0tDzyKlA
LOL! That video is awesome! I especially loved how when he got out of the car and saw the carnage, he just sunk his head and kicked a rock! And it couldn't have been Aaron...the guy ran from the camera to the car when he began recording. :D

Must have left the doors unlocked in the flex last night. ****ing crack heads stole all the change, and scattered everything from the glove box and center console around. nothing important taken i guess, but since the wife is a waitress it was prolly around 10 bucks worth of change.
I really have a great disdain for people who believe it's their right to take something you worked hard for. Even if it has little value, you still worked for it.

XJosh 'Should go back to chopping off hands for thievery' 95

I sympathise with you.

Thanks again for pulling through and being a judgmental prick. Should we outlaw trailer parks and houses that cost less than $50k?

Maybe a law that prohibits living in a van, or bus?

You're an elitist ass.

Prove it with a new burnout vid.

The 5.9 has good tires on it that weren't cheap...

But for old times sake...

mac 'the 5.9 will do 2wd burnouts' gyvr

Back