• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Closest airport to Moab? NEED HELP ASAP

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
I am in a hell of a position, XJ still far from done, girlfriend took the week off for the trip and I dont know if we will make it.

She has to be back at work Tues, so I fiigure Ill drive back alone, and she can fly back that way all is not lost.

What is the closest airport to where we will be that has jet liners, that can take her back to NYC?

Thanks

Xjguy

Thanks Mark, found some sweet deals to Salt Lake City, $115! Thats to the East of Moab right? $115! Probably cost me less to fly her than to carry her weight in the Jeep.

Crap, just found a map...SLC looks to be far and out of the way.

XJguy

SLC: North West of Moab man, about 230 miles.

But if you're planning on dropping her off on the way out of town you can it up I80 and go East.

FYI: Grand Junction is about 115 miles ENE of Moab, just go up to I70 and head East.

Mapping software rules!

Edit HEY! You edited your post! :D

What day would she need to fly out? Perhaps one of us could drop her off at SLC airport on our way home. I'm heading home on Saturday morning and pass right by the airport.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I was planning on having her fly out Monday, but things are not set in stone, just trying to make the best of the situation.

XJguy

I'll have my Suburban (if she doesn't mind riding with my two boys....)......I could bring her back to Salt Lake on Sunday afternoon/evening if you can get a flight in that time frame.......SLC international is maybe 15-20 minutes from my house.

mbryson said:
I'll have my Suburban (if she doesn't mind riding with my two boys....)......I could bring her back to Salt Lake on Sunday afternoon/evening if you can get a flight in that time frame.......SLC international is maybe 15-20 minutes from my house.
and I'll probably be right behind him driving solo in my heep coming home sunday

Back