• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

true story.....

I am going to give the gal in the pic the benefit of the doubt and say she is dieting bc she appears to be at subway and eating fresh,,,,

Cheese "tight va J-J" Man

I don't know if we have enough campfires each year to go thru as many stories as we have in this group.

Now back to the previous tow rig/crotchless jeans talk

The processor is pretty easy to set up.

We call it the hate... It smells like evil when it burns but tim stores enough of it on the bus to get almost anywhere without filling up.

At the crawl Tim said his current tank was 52 cents a gallon or something crazy...

He has two - 200 gallon tanks...

Got him to California...

mac 'a pound of fuel burnt per mile' gyvr

Out in Indianapolis until Saturday for a wedding. Had dinner at Hard Rock downtown tonight.
huryreny.jpg

Uncc 'security guard completely stopped traffic for me so I could get a picture' 99xj

That road is nice with no traffic, rode it on my bicycle back in June on a ride. Had some bottle necks going from the full width of the road to half to get around the circle though. With 1,000's of riders (maybe 4,000) that was to be expected.

250341_156582174408116_7361926_n.jpg

Picture isn't from this year or taken by myself, but represents this ride. Can't wait to do it again next year (maybe). Felt great to ride 30 miles in a day that weekend, sucks Sarah can't ride as fast as me and I have to slow down my pace.

Re: Re: Important

I can fix you up wheeler. I have the home made fuel processor in my shop I cant use it anymore.
Call me.
I will today.

I talked with Penske last night (who we lease through), and he said they have to account for their waste oil from the trucks, but we have 83 refer trailers that hold 18 qts and if I brought buckets they would fill them. 5 to 10 gallons a week they could 'smuggle' out without anyone knowing the difference.

I told him I didn't want to have anyone get into trouble and I didn't want to be accused of stealing, he said they pay for removal so I'd be saving them money.

I will today.

I talked with Penske last night (who we lease through), and he said they have to account for their waste oil from the trucks, but we have 83 refer trailers that hold 18 qts and if I brought buckets they would fill them. 5 to 10 gallons a week they could 'smuggle' out without anyone knowing the difference.

I told him I didn't want to have anyone get into trouble and I didn't want to be accused of stealing, he said they pay for removal so I'd be saving them money.

Just be careful. The folks that own the trucks pay for removal, the folks that get paid for removal make money selling that oil back to the refineries. The penske guys don't care, but the company that takes the oil does.

What kind of mileage did you get out of the weinerbox Nate? Is it comparable to truck and trailer tow rig mileage? Hoping by next summer to have a tow rig for our jeep. Heck we are looking for an suv so may just throw an air mattress in the back of it one we get one.
entirely speed dependent.
Do 60, 10
65 9.5-9
70 8.5-9
ditch the giant box and it will probably get 11

Find a good used oil source and you can drive it everywhere for around 65 cents a gallon

Where does all the oil go from the mctrucks?
comes with 40 gallons in a polyethelyne drum.
WMO starter kit.

Back