• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st Annual Adopt A Trail BBQ October 2nd

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
This is the first year that the SBNF Adopt A Trail volunteers are being recognized seperate from the OHV Volunteers.

I hope you can make it.

AATBBQFlyer.jpg

Please RSVP so that the event planners can order enough food.

i will try to be there the wife is interested in it.. she loves chili lol.. i'll rsvp asap

The Event is free. It is held to recognize the AAT volunteers for the thousands of hours spent keeping the trails open in the San Bernardino NF.

Although its not on the flier there are runs that leave from the Discovery Center in the morning.

the misses is interested and said she would be down for the drive up... might not bring the heep though

I think I may go up for the day. I need to test out my cooling system upgrades. And free food...'nuff said. Who do we RSVP to?

Thats what I am hoping for! As of right now I got little play money, and a lot tied up in products...

Just go down to Santa Monica Blvd and start walking East until you have enough money for gas.

Ill be there with ma Kid. At the AAT meeting i heard there would be activities for the kiddos. Is this so?

Add your name to the roll call indicating number of adults and children

karstic 1 (tentative)

Back