• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I never sad not to trade, but I wouod not give $10k cash for it.'I do not know Sam's rig. Only Sam can decide if it is worth the trade or not.
Like I said, I am pretty local to it, I actually have a job right off of 11th Street next week.
So let me know.

I'd listen to josh and have SeanR look at it.

mac 'you prolly wouldn't get 6k for your XJ' gyvr

Paint on that fairing looks like shit. Maybe you can trade some spelling lessons?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

He sent a few more pics and it looks like there a leather wrap on the fairing. Kinda like a car bra I guess?

Will this be your first bike or are you seasoned? Why do you want to get rid of jeep?
I got my 1st bike a couple months ago. So technically this will be my 2nd but I'm definitely not seasoned. It I have been riding a bunch this summer.
The jeep has so much money invested in it and it just sits in the driveway. I've only wheeled it 1 time in the last 2 years. The bike I currently have is a $1500 30yr old bike. I've been hoping to get rid of the expensive jeep I never drive for an expensive bike. Then get rid of the cheap bike and get a cheap jeep.

I never sad not to trade, but I wouod not give $10k cash for it.'I do not know Sam's rig. Only Sam can decide if it is worth the trade or not.
Like I said, I am pretty local to it, I actually have a job right off of 11th Street next week.
So let me know.
I may take you up on that offer.

I'd listen to josh and have SeanR look at it.

mac 'you prolly wouldn't get 6k for your XJ' gyvr
I know I'm outta my mind asking 10 but I'd rather sit on it the rest of my life than lose any more on it. That's why I've been hoping to trade.

You will never get 10 for an Xj unless it's pristine and never been Offroad.....I have been wrong before but take the trade and walk with something much easier to sell.

if it's actually clean, it's probably easier to get rid of than an XJ.

you may even want to keep it.

Yea I'm liking the trade only issue I really have is that I'm working a ton of ot right now and my jeep blew the steel brake line going down the frame. So I'd have to get tha fixed also.

He sent a few more pics and it looks like there a leather wrap on the fairing. Kinda like a car bra I guess?

I got my 1st bike a couple months ago. So technically this will be my 2nd but I'm definitely not seasoned. It I have been riding a bunch this summer.
The jeep has so much money invested in it and it just sits in the driveway. I've only wheeled it 1 time in the last 2 years. The bike I currently have is a $1500 30yr old bike. I've been hoping to get rid of the expensive jeep I never drive for an expensive bike. Then get rid of the cheap bike and get a cheap jeep.

I may take you up on that offer.

I know I'm outta my mind asking 10 but I'd rather sit on it the rest of my life than lose any more on it. That's why I've been hoping to trade.

Your jeep isn't worth what you spent on it. Digging your heels in and refusing sensible offers will leave you with a rusty pile of shit that no one wants in a couple of years.

No top and no doors this morning, makes for extra cold ride to work, but will be worth it this afternoon on ride home.

Will need more than my leather jacket tomorrow morning.....Carhart in August it is.

No top and no doors this morning, makes for extra cold ride to work, but will be worth it this afternoon on ride home.

Will need more than my leather jacket tomorrow morning.....Carhart in August it is.

^Jeeps that aren't losing value...

mac 'especially with Hobag at the wheel' gyvr

30d3ffd15d717b38b01c20a65e0926c8.jpg

Another $100 in parts for the 5.9...

mac 'and labor hours of love' gyvr

Back