• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If anyone wants to go wheeling Memorial Day weekend my local club is having it annual event(big) in southern Iowa. For more details check out miobi.org!

Pools are such a waste of time and money. Took cover of mine today solid green, there was a hole in my cover, also filter is shot....

My buddy is paying 40k to have a pool installed this summer.

We were going to put our pool up this year...but not possible because of my injury.

mac 'love pools...but they are a lot of work' gyvr

I have a blow up pool. Does that count?

I have other blow up items...

mac 'you might have opened a can of worms' gyvr

Tyler has a blow up doll that looks like Hobag...

Congrats on 10k posts

mac 'I've had a blow up sheep on my Christmas tree' gyvr

I checked on going to salt water, for some reason it's waaaaaau more expensive for an in ground pool

I looked into salt and its an extra $500, as much as I would like to I am already spending that much on a new filter and pump....

Sam has a pool. i don't have to do any maintenance to use. :D

I think i got the pool thing down now adays. when i first bought my house i always had green water and hundreds on chemicals.

assuming its clear this year, it will be 4 years straight with clear water in may.

Brian, a tip for you if you want, regarding that cover. although im not sure on the ingroud pools.
i buy the cheapest cover they sell at my local pool store BUT i buy a new one every year.

i think its wroth the 65 bucks(my pool is 30ft round) to not have to wash, dry, carefully fold, and store the cover all summer just to have some mice, spiders, snakes, or any other bugs make it their home in the garage.

ill be building an active solar hot water heater for mine in a week or so. will post pics.

Back