• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Quadratec Tent Sale (10/12/13)

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User

Quadratec Tent Sale & Festivities - West Chester, PA - October 12, 2013
Join us for a day of family fun, entertainment, giveaways & more! Our annual Tent Sale & Sweepstakes Giveaway is held every fall. You'll find great deals on scratch & dent merchandise as well as great discounts on brand new products! Meet other Jeep enthusiasts and enjoy a day browsing through new products from dozens of great vendors at Quadratec headquarters in West Chester, PA!

tent_sale_collage.jpg

Meet Locations GPS Coordinates: 39.98472,-75.594816

Wasnt there a "show & shine" taking place during the tent sale in years past?

Hey man. The show and shine spot has been cleared for new vendor tents. What is happening this year is a Jeep ONLY parking lot. Krapfs buses (next door) have loaned the lot to be used for Jeep ONLY parking. Should fit 200-250 Jeeps. Gates for parking open at 8am. Figure that'd be even better than the official show and shines of prior years as more than 30 Jeeps can be parked together lol.

Where do non jeeps park, farther away?
i am planning on showing up in my xj. stock looking patriot blue 2000 sport with silver icon rims with sagging rear springs.

Where do non jeeps park, farther away?
i am planning on showing up in my xj. stock looking patriot blue 2000 sport with silver icon rims with sagging rear springs.

Neighboring parking lots for non-Jeep parking as well. You'll see signs and be directed to the proper parking location upon arrival.

The normal parking is only a couple blocks away. I will be there early with the jeep. Oh wait, I own 2 jeeps. Trail rig will be there. LOL

so who went. i saw a lifted white xj with naxja sticker on side rear window. member of Jeep fiend club i imagine.

so who went. i saw a lifted white xj with naxja sticker on side rear window. member of Jeep fiend club i imagine.

I was there with my XJ and the white one was Bill Dunn. As always Quad had nothing for XJ's. They did not even have extended brake lines I am looking for. So disappointed. But it is Wranglertec.!!!1

they had a few xj things, front bumpers, couple of air intakes, wish i had the coin for the arb bumper and wish i hadn't put down the spectre cowl intake setup.
not much at all for xj's, even less for my CJ-8.
i will still go next year.

I was there with my XJ and the white one was Bill Dunn. As always Quad had nothing for XJ's. They did not even have extended brake lines I am looking for. So disappointed. But it is Wranglertec.!!!1
Like I said up top ...
Waste of a drive. Went a few times. Never again ... unless they specify huge XJ inventory.

Wait a minute...Bill Dunn is still alive??!! :laugh3:

What lines do you need John I have some around here, Crowns off my 98..maybe thats what you need? I can bring em to the show. Give me a shout, I'm going to list some sale items I can bring with that day.
Rich

Wait a minute...Bill Dunn is still alive??!! :laugh3:

What lines do you need John I have some around here, Crowns off my 98..maybe thats what you need? I can bring em to the show. Give me a shout, I'm going to list some sale items I can bring with that day.
Rich

I will be in touch.

Back