• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm here, just don't post too often. Got some all-terrains for the 98, piecing a 3"ish lift together from stuff I had laying around. ACOS came today. With some upcountry coils I think I got from rabbit hat Josh and some beat up RE control arms from Bloose, and knock off jks sway bar discos the front will be good. Then some 3.5" leafs that I broke in good on the 99, hack and tap SYE and driveshaft, build some rocker sliders and maybe winch bumper. Has factory limited slip and skidplates so should be nicer on the road than the 99 but still a pretty good wheeler
9787e1dcc5e82c6ccf57223ab136a7ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm here, just don't post too often. Got some all-terrains for the 98, piecing a 3"ish lift together from stuff I had laying around. ACOS came today. With some upcountry coils I think I got from rabbit hat Josh and some beat up RE control arms from Bloose, and knock off jks sway bar discos the front will be good. Then some 3.5" leafs that I broke in good on the 99, hack and tap SYE and driveshaft, build some rocker sliders and maybe winch bumper. Has factory limited slip and skidplates so should be nicer on the road than the 99 but still a pretty good wheeler
9787e1dcc5e82c6ccf57223ab136a7ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Nice Jeep!

And thanks for keeping my company. Lol

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I looked at my driveshaft at Winterfest since my rear was broken. Turns out the front looks more like a jump rope with all the slop in the splines. Being a 5 speed my front shaft is shorter, so the only logical solution here is to chop my inner fenders and stretch my axle out 2" to fit an auto driveshaft

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

I looked at my driveshaft at Winterfest since my rear was broken. Turns out the front looks more like a jump rope with all the slop in the splines. Being a 5 speed my front shaft is shorter, so the only logical solution here is to chop my inner fenders and stretch my axle out 2" to fit an auto driveshaft

Sounds like the logical solution!

That sounds like a good plan!

Yea, steering is gonna be the bitch. I made my new track bar bracket specifically for this, but not quite sure how everything is gonna fit til i cycle the suspension. My flex joints are almost all the way in, set that up on purpose to give me plenty of room to push it out. Mainly need more room to clear the 37s

Back