• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SubFrame Tech Writeup

not a member yet cause all i do is chat.

so...how is this subframe working for you? can you at least give me a hint at how it's designed? I'm in the design process myself. Thanks

jjvande said:
not a member yet cause all i do is chat.

so...how is this subframe working for you? can you at least give me a hint at how it's designed? I'm in the design process myself. Thanks

It actually was posted in a thread form a while back so if you poke around you should be able to find some of it.

Concerning becoming a member, I actually ponied up myself recently, but haven't heard a thing from NAXJA in regards to actually making me a member. I sent paypal May 12th. Thats just about two weeks now. Jeff

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Concerning becoming a member, I actually ponied up myself recently, but haven't heard a thing from NAXJA in regards to actually making me a member. I sent paypal May 12th. Thats just about two weeks now. Jeff
Shoot an email to Tim @ [email protected] : he might have been out of town which would result in a slight delay.

i've been thinking about becoming a member. I've bene waiting for the web site to get updated so I could see what I'm getting for my membership fee...

Anyone have a TXT file with the membership specifics they can post in the meantime?

r@m

Root Moose said:
i've been thinking about becoming a member. I've bene waiting for the web site to get updated so I could see what I'm getting for my membership fee...

Anyone have a TXT file with the membership specifics they can post in the meantime?

r@m

Lets see... you get access to all tech articicles,. you get also a NAXJA sticker and a newsletter along with UFWDA (United Four WHeeld Drive Association) sticker and newsletter (IIRC it takes a bit longer for those to start coming in). You also end up supporeting this webiste and forum (this is pretty much almost all member driven and supported) and you support a group which voices its opinion and supports the right to ride and the right to offroad acces

Kejtar said:
Lets see... you get access to all tech articicles,. you get also a NAXJA sticker and a newsletter along with UFWDA (United Four WHeeld Drive Association) sticker and newsletter (IIRC it takes a bit longer for those to start coming in). You also end up supporeting this webiste and forum (this is pretty much almost all member driven and supported) and you support a group which voices its opinion and supports the right to ride and the right to offroad acces

In addition to all that, you also get some discounts for being a member of NAXJA And UFWDA. If the support of a board you use isn't enough.

Alrighty Billy, ya made me feel guilty and I stepped up and paid the dues again after a year off from wheelin. What's $30? I have gotten $1000 worth of saved headaches just lurking. Thank you to all the NAXJA folks who have help out.

Jeff "how come I have 2 bolts left" Pearson

JP said:
Alrighty Billy, ya made me feel guilty and I stepped up and paid the dues again after a year off from wheelin. What's $30? I have gotten $1000 worth of saved headaches just lurking. Thank you to all the NAXJA folks who have help out.

:cheers: Sweet Jeff... I hope my little writeup doesn't dissappoint, I got 2 more on the way!
Billy

JP said:

2 bolts, shoot, that's nothing. Jeff, call me and let's GT for beers. I want to show you my handy work. Didn't you say your mother lives up the hill from me?

798-1013

SeanP

JP said:
What's $30? I have gotten $1000 worth of saved headaches just lurking.
That's the best part about it. I know there have been quite a number of people, especially on the OEM Forum who have saved bunches.
Only two bolts? Don't forget that it ain't a rebuild if you don't have parts leftover.

Thanks for the invite Sean. I'd love to see the final product. I hope to complete my unibody stiffening by mid July so I can see some dirt again. The old heep creaks baaaad.

Back