• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9/15 - 9/16 AAT Workdays

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Primarily working on 2N49 clearing/repairing drains and trimming brush; trash pickup is a given. Dry camping on one of the spurs if overnight is warranted.

More details to follow.

I may be able to make this, depending on Army schedules.

Anyone planning on camping Saturday night?

I could be convinced to camp. Hell all my gear is in the jeep already.

Crap. Friend's 60th birthday bash Saturday night... So nope, not me

The plan is drains and overgrown limbs and the like. I won't have the gas powered hedge trimmers but we can hit stuff overhanging the trail.

Bring shovels, loppers and/or limb saws if you got them. I'll be bringing my cordless sawzall.

I'm not providing food this time, so come prepared; especially if you're camping Friday night.

Meet Saturday morning at the 2N49 trailhead at the East end of Palm Avenue off the I-215 in San Bernardino, 9:30 am.

If anyone is planning on Sunday only let me know and we'll figure out a meeting location and time.

Thanks, Tim.

Last edited:
Head Count:

Who Is Camping?

Saturday Only?

Sunday Only?

Also, NO Campfires. Propane only.

Last edited:
Saturday only for me....and that's a 50/50. I seem to have a major allergic reaction to something, thought it was getting better this morning, now it's worse.

Kooties!

In for Saturday, camping Saturday night, in for some of Sunday.

Back