• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88' vs. 00' rotors.....?!

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have 00 rotors on my 88 hp dana 30 and they are grindin bad....new pads and calipers... i was wondering if theres a difference like thickness?!

blackdoutxj said:
i have 00 rotors on my 88 hp dana 30 and they are grindin bad....new pads and calipers... i was wondering if theres a difference like thickness?!

Offset is different, take em off and get the right ones.

THERE IS ...

i think in 99 the change over happened ... the difference is 1 piece vs. 2 piece rotors ...

ah well then i get em thank ya all:)!

blackdoutxj said:
ah well then i get em thank ya all:)!

not that easy. the break in changes is 86 to 89, 90 to 98 and 99 to 01
The calipers changed and so did the knuckle attachments in 90 they are not interchangable

to run the 00 rotors you also need the knuckles and the calipers, much cheaper to just buy new 88 rotors and be done with it

Last edited:
rockwerks said:
not that easy. the break in changes is 86 to 89, 90 to 98 and 99 to 01
The calipers changed and so did the knuckle attachments in 90 they are not interchangable

to run the 00 rotors you also need the knuckles and the calipers, much cheaper to just buy new 88 rotors and be done with it
no, no i meant get the rotors for the 88', i just did from kragen , and no grindin at all:)! thanks again!

Back