• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 Big Tex 60CH 16' 2 3.5K axles w/ brakes car trailer Denver, CO $1900

4WDXPRT

NAXJA Forum User
2004 Big Tex 60CH Trailer 303-349-1294 South Denver, Colorado 80202

Image-2B41B2F06FDD11D9.jpg

16 feet long 7,000 Lbs capacity Car Hauler with four electric drum brakes on both axles.

This trailer is not even a year old so it is in good condition with new tires, a new spare tire and excellent brakes and electrical wiring. It has some chipped paint on the fenders and under carriage from gravel roads but overall nice looking black paint that is easily touched up.

This is name brand trailer from Big Tex one of the most respected trailer builders in the United States.

Big Tex Trailers Official Website http://bigtextrailers.com/

BigTex 60CH Detailed Specifications http://www.bigtextrailers.com/spec/60ch.html

Up for sale is this 2004 Big Tex brand flat deck 16 foot car hauler capable of handling up to 7,000 lbs. This unit is in very good condition. The wooden deck is in good condition with a few stained area. It is wired with brake lights and clearance lights. This has a 2" ball hitch. It does have electric brakes on both the front and the rear axle. There are retractable ramps that slide up under the deck.

If you need a hauler for a vehicle, snow mobiles/ATVs or other equipment, this is the auction for you. I'm told you could fit a SuperDuty full size truck on this although I've haven't tried this myself. Just in time for MOAB or vacations this summer. I had planned on using this for my off-road only Jeep but have decided to switch to a Goose Neck trailer that can haul over 10,000 pounds.

This item is currently located in the vicinity of South Denver.

I haven't been able to find a single trailer like this in the Rocky Mountain region of this quality and value. If you want to save on shipping and sales tax as well as registration fees take a serious look at this trailer. These trailers are hard to find.

This trailer does have the brake away feature which is integrated into the twin axle electric brakes and utilizes a small motorcycle battery behind the jack to apply the brakes if the trailer were to disconnnect from the tow vehicle. To the best of my knowledge this trailer has never been pulled behind a vehicle with and a trailer brake controller so the brake pads and the tires are in as close to new condition as possible since the brakes haven't been in use. Thats why the tires look great and have no flat areas from locking up the trailer brakes. I myself have just ordered a BrakeSmart www.brakesmart.net trailer brake controller for my new Dodge Cummins 2500. If your thinking of a brake controller this is the most advanced and easy to use system I've ever seen. It is probably more advanced than the integrated brake controller found in the new 2005 Super Duty Ford Trucks and cheaper as well. I traveled over 500 miles to pick this up so I'm sure it will be nice for someone on the Front Range area of Colorado to pick this up locally as it is located within easy access of I-25 in South Denver. Please call 303.349.1294 and ask for Randy.

Most trailers of this type only have brakes on the rear axle...so when you are comparing double check this. This is also a 2004 trailer so you know you are getting a great trailer that hasn't been abused and will offer a safe and effective method to tow your vehicle or expensive ATVs/Snowmobiles to their destinations. Also please feel free to bring your Rock Buggy, Jeep or other vehicle over to see how it loads on this trailer. I'm available most evenings after 6 p.m. which is convenient for most people to come and see this trailer in person. I have a Jeep Cherokee on 37"x12.50 Goodyear MT/Rs and it fits perfectly.

Please check out my website http://www.Cummins4WD.com for additional photos of the actual trailer for sale. If you would like specific photos of the trailer please let me know. Call 303.349.1294

People are looking to save some time and pick up an excellent trailer built in 2004. Used trailers a lot of times require hundreds of dollars in bearing replacement and brake work and who knows how the electrical system is. As I've mentioned please feel free to give me a call and come over to take a no-obligation look at this for yourself if you are serious. If you live in Denver there is no easier way to shop. I'll pull the tires and show the brakes to you as well.

These trailers are hard to find because people generally keep them due to their numerous uses.

I haven't been able to find another trailer even slightly similiar to this in the entire state of Colorado. If you happen to find one it most likely will have only brakes on one axle...not both. This makes it even easier to pull behind V8 SUV's due to the increased braking power the trailer affords

Back