• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ColoradoFest "Who's going" Thread

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Looks like we may have a sparce turnout due to the fuel prices but they have actually been going down.

I hope to show up no later than Wednesday night, maybe even Tuesday.

As of right now, I'm in for all week. Work demands may change how long I can stay.

Damn, it looks like a really small turnout. Should be a good raffle.:rolleyes:

I'm planning on it. Should have the whole family for the first part of the week.

im going to try and come Thursday Friday Saturday and leave Sunday, as I have all for fun starting Sunday, so I dont have alot of vaca time.

I will be coming with my wife.

My neighbor also has an XJ. He will be bringing the wife and kids.

Not sure what day we will be down, but look forward to meeting everyone.

John...

You bet. Let me do a little research into keeping them at the correct temp for the two day drive, probably need some dry ice. When we get closer to the event, we can nail down a quantity. May be I'll bring a block of cheese as well.

You bet. Let me do a little research into keeping them at the correct temp for the two day drive, probably need some dry ice. When we get closer to the event, we can nail down a quantity. May be I'll bring a block of cheese as well.
Mmmm sharp cheddar and cheese curds.

Well it looks like I get to go to New York City Monday through Wednesday of this week Whoopee. If this does happen, I'll be coming up Thursday and staying through the weekend. I'll let you know for sure when I book travel to NYC.

I should be able to make it for at least a day or two. I don't know if I will be able to get everything I need done to the xj to offload, but I at least want to be able to meet and spend a little time with you folks.

Depending on how the trail schedule works out, and what's going on at work, I will probably drive down for at least a day run.

looks like my fam is going to be out of town that week -- I'll likely pop up for a night, assuming the rig isn't making scary noises.

My plan as of now is Friday, and sat but depends on funds, between now and then!

Back