• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Amazon delivery survey = $

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Okay, I think I have finally figured it out for certain. Each time I get an Amazon Prime delivery I get a notification on my phone to fill out a really quick two or three question survey. I always fill those out.

What I have found out, and after watching my account closely, I accumulate gift card balances as a result.

For the longest time I couldn't figure out where the balances were coming from. They weren't in $100 or $50 increments, but sometimes as much as $100. The only thing it can be is the survey.

I looked online to see if I could find any info on it but only turned up questionable results.

Has anybody else noticed this?

Last edited:
I had not noticed this, will have to keep an eye peeled the next time I order.

Thanks for putting it on my radar.

Try to use track my package to get all the info about where are your package.
I have been ordering from Amazon a lot of times, but the quality gets worse and worse. The packages are getting delayed. Many things arrive damaged because they aren't well packed. I don't know why. Maybe I am unlucky, and I didn't pick the right seller, but I had a very bad experience with Amazon the last couple of times. Anyone here with the same experience? Are packages coming in time? Are the things well packed?

I have been ordering from Amazon a lot of times, but the quality gets worse and worse. The packages are getting delayed. Many things arrive damaged because they aren't well packed. I don't know why. Maybe I am unlucky, and I didn't pick the right seller, but I had a very bad experience with Amazon the last couple of times. Anyone here with the same experience? Are packages coming in time? Are the things well packed?

I think I was wrong. It appears that when I return an item that I purchased with my Amazon card it generates a gift card credit instead of putting the refund back on the card account. Sneaky bastards!

I receive 2-3 orders a week with absolutely no issues from Amazon. Shipping is another story, Amazon does great along with UPS and USPS, Fed-ex I always have problems with (time and abused packages, lost shipments).

The fact that Amazon surveys are paid is not a secret. However, not all of them are. If you paid enough attention, you should have seen that only the new items on Amazon, the new delivery methods, and so on are paid. That is because they want people to promote their services. And only the good surveys are paid. I bought a body scale some months ago. It was new at the time, and it was also the first order I got delivered by drone. When it arrived, I was asked to complete a short survey. I immediately saw that my balance rose. I contacted Amazon and was told that some surveys get paid.

I receive 2-3 orders a week with absolutely no issues from Amazon. Shipping is another story, Amazon does great along with UPS and USPS, Fed-ex I always have problems with (time and abused packages, lost shipments).

Thats definitely a spammer trying to get people to click his link in the second post.

The fact that Amazon surveys are paid is not a secret. However, not all of them are. If you paid enough attention, you should have seen that only the new items on Amazon, the new delivery methods, and so on are paid. That is because they want people to promote their services. And only the good surveys are paid. I bought a body scale some months ago. It was new at the time, and it was also the first order I got delivered by drone. When it arrived, I was asked to complete a short survey. I immediately saw that my balance rose. I contacted Amazon and was told that some surveys get paid.

Congrats on joining a forum just to post this.

Back